Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 21st, 2011, 10:24 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mage knight castles price spike on ebay?

For a while I have been searching for the Mage Knight towers and Wall pack 1 on ebay. Afters a few weeks with none to find one seller shows up with a tower and several wall packs in separate auctions. Lasted 6 days I think but the normaly $20ish walls went for close to $70 each and the $30ish tower went for $50. Seems a lot of people where watching these and soon as the sold a bunch showed up on auction I'm guessing to land the same "gold mine" by the seller. A castle set sold 4 months ago by troll and toad for $100 is now being offered for 1k (it has a few extras and the seller says he will listen to lower offers)

What does this have to do with Heroscape? Same principle I believe,

I watch ebay often just to see heroscape prices soar up and down. If 3 people are selling Aubriens like last week they went for $33ish each. 2 months ago only a Aubrien squad showed up per week and went for 50ish. Right now Spiders are 20-30, tundras went up to 80-100, lavas for 70 and sacred bands around 20s ( from what I have seen) you can check what items sold for in the last 30 days to get an Idea if you click on advanced options, show completed listing.
Sorry for the long rant but theres a tropical storm outside and not much else to do but read
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM

Flipperhead Woo who?
Re: Mage knight castles price spike on ebay?

you remember the retai prices, I remember seeing everything at retail at one time or another. just couldint aford it, looked at it for a long time tho. id say maybe amazon is better at least you can get it new there. I did a search on ebay for heroscape. and was shocked to find a lot of broken up sets. I would rather have it new, and pay a little more. supply and demand man.

we are the ones to blame because, its us giveing the game all the props it deserves. and makeing it more popular, the more we make it shine. supose we should be happy its becomeing more popular. I for one hope to acuire more alltho, I have no one to play with, ill keep most of it MIB Heroscape is awesome. even tho ive never played it, from what ive heard so far on these fourums is nothing but good. and look forward to playing a few games with my kids. if I ever have any or a good friend
Old August 29th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Grundy Woo who?
Re: Mage knight castles price spike on ebay?

Ebay prices on some stuff is retarded. There are good deals on the internet but you have to do a lot of searching. Also check Craigslist. Just recently got a good deal from Craigslist.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion