Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 27th, 2008, 03:51 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Agent Skahen on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.de/AGENT-SKAHEN-Hero...dZp1638Q2em122

you can preoder that figur for 95$ on gencon. it seem a good youb to sell exclusives and if they didnot grt tem you got your money back. but you can make a lot of money with that.

Quote:
This Heroscape exclusive is only available in limited quantities at one convention this year. Previous Heroscape promos have sold for over $100 and those promos were available at more then one convention. This is exclusive to this one time and place only.

Last edited by dra(gon); July 27th, 2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old July 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart
Re: Agent Skahen on ebay

Wow what a ripoff. That guy is trying to take full advantage of everyone he can. He is being very deceptive with his description of everything. I bet if I look at e-bay right after the Con there will be exclusives going for $20 or $25 dollars. Very rarely will you see an exclusive go over $100. Unless it is someone in desperate need of a Sir Hawthorne. So I know that the guy can do whatever he wants and it isn't "wrong" but still. I hope that nobody buys off of him.

Edit: I guess he really isn't being "deceptive" but I still thing that is a gross overprice of what he should be selling those preorders for. But I guess if people are willing to pay that kind of money for a little bit convenience then that is their problem.
Old July 27th, 2008, 06:18 PM

PIKACHU has disabled reputation

lol, con artist.

Old July 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The only folks to 'blame' for the price are those willing to pay it, not the seller. Though if the buyer thinks it's worth the price then more power to them.

-insert signature here-
Old July 27th, 2008, 06:36 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

WOW. I never pay $100(or $50) for any one expansion or fig.
But some idiots out there will.
If I lived by Gen Con I would sell them for that much too.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIKACHU View Post
lol, con artist.
How? Why? If he lists it for a million and noone buys it then its doesnt matter now does it????

Learn the meanings of things before posting nonsense like that.

The guy in my eyes is a freaking genius cause he is going to get what he is asking for it and probably more because of all of those OCD Scapers out there. Think I may go list some myself.
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:54 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Think I may go list some myself.
GENCON roomates get first dibs and steep discounts...right?

I need to try to come home with 2 more of these things for my gamers that can't make it.
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:09 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Quote:

I need to try to come home with 2 more of these things for my gamers that can't make it.
You going? From what I understand you get one free promo fig for each Scape event you play in. There are seven events, plus I think you can get one at the WotC booth... do the math.

-insert signature here-
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

For $10 or so, you could sign up for events you are nto playing in (ones at same times) and just take the fig lol...
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:16 PM

BlueRobin Woo who?

Yeah, that is pretty high, but if I remember correctly, last years promo went for $50-65 for months after 2 Conventions (SDCC & GenCon). So if this is only going to be at GenCon, I have to think that these will be in the $65-75 range.
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:26 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post
http://cgi.ebay.de/AGENT-SKAHEN-Hero...dZp1638Q2em122

you can preoder that figur for 95$ on gencon. it seem a good youb to sell exclusives and if they didnot grt tem you got your money back. but you can make a lot of money with that.
For those interested, here is the American version of this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AGENT-SKAHEN-Her...QQcmdZViewItem

Old July 27th, 2008, 09:04 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Quote:

You going? From what I understand you get one free promo fig for each Scape event you play in. There are seven events, plus I think you can get one at the WotC booth... do the math.
I'm going, and I'll have a fistfull of generic event tickets. If I can jump in on any open events I will.

I volunteered to help with a few things and need to see how that will play with my schedule. Any extra Agents I score (over 4) will be give-aways on this site. I've made arrangements to purchase 2 at GENCON, plus my freebie one from the WotC booth. All I need is one more for my group and everything else is for site members here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News