Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 25th, 2016, 10:05 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman (II) - Vote for Testing!

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 27th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, we're way past 24 hours, but we only have two votes here. Where's everybody at?
@japes @johnny139 @Tornado @Yodaking

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 27th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have not been following this one close but I really like the design.

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 27th, 2016, 11:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry I thought I had voted here already. I remembered reading through your reports and everything.

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Been slammed by work this week. That's my excuse, at least.
Old October 30th, 2016, 01:06 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman (II) - Waiting for Danger Room

This passes to Danger Room testing. Just waiting on the next round to be ready.

Old November 18th, 2016, 05:20 PM

Some comments from Ronin in the Danger Room:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Quote:
AMAZONIAN FURY
If there are 4 or more Wound Markers on this card, for the remainder of the game, the other powers on this card are negated, add 2 to Wonder Woman's Attack Number and after she attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.
It's not critical, but I'd prefer if this had a timing trigger. "If there are 4 or more Wound Markers on this card at the end of any turn" of whatever else seems appropriate.

Quote:
SWORD OF HEPHAESTUS
When Wonder Woman attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. If Wonder Woman inflicts at least one wound with her normal attack, you may inflict an additional wound on the chosen figure.
This one actually needs the timing of when you choose the figure specified. Otherwise, it creates ambiguities when figures get moved around by special powers that trigger during the attack.

Old November 27th, 2016, 07:29 PM

Ronin's tests from the Danger Room:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Wonder Woman (II) @370 points

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Wonder Woman (II), Ms. Marvel, Flash (Wally West) (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Wonder Woman (II), Captain America (Hasbro), Baron Zemo (Heinrich), Red Skull (C3G), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She feels pretty accurate at 370. Should just take some more testing to really nail the cost down, but I doubt she'll stray too far from that. Really like the mechanics here.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Love the berzerker dynamic here. Feels like a fun take for a more New 52 influenced Wonder Woman (which is, I think, what you're shooting for).

Old November 27th, 2016, 07:30 PM

Also, addressing the post above that, I'm changing "when" to "before".

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman (II) -Danger Room testing

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Wonder Woman

Army Test
Map: Minnesota Mudlands (Custom Map)
Units: Wonder Woman II, Star-Lord, Black Canary, Green Arrow: Oliver Queen (960 Points) vs. Mister Fantastic, The Thing, Northstar, Aurora (960 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Minnesota Mudlands (Custom Map)
Units: Wonder Woman II, Wonder Girl, Captain America: Steve Rogers, Bucky, Wolverine, Armor (1190 Points) vs. Captain Marvel: Mar-Vell, Ronan, Kree Soldier x9, Kree Scout x4 (1190 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Tough to get a pin on it but I'd say she's in the 370-390 range. She combines the best parts of the "tricky, dodgey, counter strikey" unit with the "fly in and smash super hard." The tough part is that it's almost entirely in your opponent's hands. I'd definitely draft her, even if she can't really ever be as consistent as more specialized units.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She feels very different from the original - less strategic, less hit-and-run, more smash and punch and destroy with passive defenses up. She's not the most exciting or novel unit I've ever played - like I said, she's pretty much a flying brick with a twist - but she feels very Amazonian and Wonder Woman in a new way so I'm happy with her.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:19 PM

Thanks, johnny! And here're LO's test from the Danger Room:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Here's Test One for Wonder Woman!

Name Of The Playtest Units: Wonder Woman (vII)

Army Test 1
Map: Grundy’s Grave (no glyphs)
Armies:
Wonder Woman (vII), Martian Manhunter (vII), Batman (Bruce Wayne) (vI), Hawkgirl (1,215 points)
vs.
Professor X, Magneto (vII), Gorgon, Psylocke, Destiny, (1,200 points)

Spoiler Alert!
And here's the rest:

- Theme Test - Tentative Pass - I only know her from the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited cartoons, so I can't say too much here, but Amazon Training felt perfect, the idea of her going into a Fury mid battle felt oddly right, and while I've never seen her use a sword in those, I'm assuming it's an iconic enough thing in the comics for it to be here in the first place (and quite frankly, as an Amazon Princess, I think she'd be cooler using a sword than just her fists like every other superhero and his dog - not that it's enough to make her a particularly interesting character, IMO, but still cool ).
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass
- Synergies Test - Pass
- Really just Justice League synergies (and Amazon Battle Cry, but the Amazons have never been a top tier squad anyway), and considering the caliber of some of the other guys in that line-up, she raises no red flags. I wonder why she's a Warrior and not a Champion, though - I mean, it still fits, but Champion fits too and is a much more Justice League iconic class for her (and, I'll be honest, for the first half of Test Two I played her as a Champion for the purposes of Allen's Champion's Challenge by mistake - it benefitted both sides, so I doubt it's a massive deal, but still, I apologise ).
- Power Check - Pass.
- Fun Test - Pass - She certainly has some fun powers.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - Certainly more so than her original version (she said because she's salty that Spider-Man's her second favourite superhero that she loves to play but has memories of the first Wonder Woman utterly mauling ).
- Drafting Test - Pass, though I do wonder if she's really worth more than the likes of Hercules? She's certainly within the margin of reasonable pricing, though - maybe it's more that Hercules is just really good for his price. She'll also never replace her original, much as I complain about her, but it's clear she's not meant to.
- Usage Test - Pass - Everything was used a decent amount, even though the first test showed that Amazon Training can certainly be circumnavigated.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Her powers had more strategic implications for both sides than a typical bruiser’s.

Army Test 2
Map: Green Lantern: Mogo (no glyphs)
Armies;
Wonder Woman (vII), Superman (Kal-El) (vIII), Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Starman (Jack Knight), 1x Skrull Infiltrator (1,290)
vs.
Robot, Invincible, Allen the Alien, Storm, Armor (1,290 points)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

She’s a nice, fun, high point bruiser with some nice tactical applications, great mobility and a good addtiion to the Justice League faction. The only thing I’d wonder (pun not intended) about is her costing - 370 felt on the high end of the range I’d be looking at having played her, that being 350-370, erring personally towards 360, but that could just be me and there’s certainly no big problem with her at 370.

Old December 11th, 2016, 05:25 PM

I'll post a full rundown later, but she's 4-2 in public testing, 6-5 including the games from the Initial. Most of the wins are closer, and there are a couple big losses. johnny found her on the low side for points, LO on the high side, Ronin thought she was pretty close.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library