Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

Alright, I finally got my tests done. After the two changes they are feeling pretty good at 150-160 points. Lots of fun and interesting strategy uses with their power set.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Foot Clan Ninja)
Squad Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? They ended up splitting with the two 150 point Unique Ninja Squads so it seems as though 150 points should be too far off from the final point value here but I’m going to test them in the team & hero tests at both 150 and 160 just to see how they hold up at both point values. I’m leaning towards 160 right now though.
- Give a brief overview. The shadows power let them absorb and survive several first contacts where they were almost wiped out before even getting to attack once. The Ninjitsu power allowed them to track down and kill off the ELA even as they vanished only to reappeared elsewhere and also allowed them to get in some high ground attacks or maintain the high ground advantage on defense throughout. It also makes it easy for all Foot Clan Ninja in play to be able to engage and attack when activated near any opponent’s figures as they can move out of each others way and let each one attack from the same space on the board if needed. So both powers were pretty impactful in these tests.
Map: Island Wellsprings
Spoiler Alert!

Hero Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? No, something needs to be amended to deal with single att. heroes at the end of the game not being able to kill 4 Foot Clan Ninja in one round and thus never being able to stamp them out before they can roll for Shadows again. While the Foot seem to be rolling above average for me in all my tests so far (closer to 75% return than the 60% it should be at 9+) it would still require some pretty poor d20 rolling for a single attack hero to get the upper hand.
- What should be the unit's point value? Since they can’t seem to wound him either and it was essentially a stalemate 150 doesn’t seem too far off the mark if we can just figure out a way to deal with the end of game situation.
- Give a brief overview. The Foot Clan take on a single hero with a ranged SA that has the potential to hit multiple figures.
Map: Island Wellsprings
Units: Foot Clan Ninja vs. Hawkeye (150)
Spoiler Alert!

*note* Another update to the Shadow’s power was made here, limiting it to one returned Foot per opponents figures still in play. Can still roll once for each lost Foot but will only be able to return 1 Foot per round in this hero test as a result.
Hero Test 2
- What should be the unit's point value? Not much to go on here as Merlyn missed on 2 of his 4 att. rolls and had a 3rd att. blocked, then rolled pretty poorly on def. Even when rolling better dice though I’m not sure Merlyn could win this type of match-up all that often where he is all alone and starting in his SZ vs. a fast moving melee squad of 4 figures. He needs allies around to make sure he can sit back and att. from HG to really excel. If this was an end of game simulation, Merlyn really should have started on HG already. I think we have done as much as we can to try and give single att. heroes a chance at the end of the game, but at the end of the day we fight battles featuring teams of figures so I’m going to move on to the team tests.
- Give a brief overview. Foot Clan Ninja take on a single hero with a single ranged attack.
Map: Island Wellspring
Units: Foot Clan Ninja vs. Merlyn (160)
Spoiler Alert!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Army Test 1
- What should be the unit's point value? 150 seems in the ball park here even with the Ninja losing.
- Give a brief overview. I’m teaming the Foot up with the Hand here, and a couple of leaders, to see how they do taking on a group of fighters. Once Luke goes down the fighters could find stomping out the Foot fairly difficult to do with only single attack heroes so it will be up to them to try and take the Foot out before Luke gets dropped.
Units: Foot Clan Ninja @150, Hand Ninja x3, Kirgi, Typhoid Mary (700) vs. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Fighters seemed to dominate the early part of the match with the Ninja finding it difficult to land any hits with their many 3 att. die rolls. The Fighters on the other hand seemed to be taking down Ninja fairly easily, Iron Fist especially found great success by leaping into a crowd of Ninja and putting then all down at once. Mary managed to only hit Spidey for 1W with her d20 power before getting taken out. Spidey web slung her into the well and she got pounded on from HG. The Ninja seemed to make a bit of a comeback when they took down Danny Rand and then started to chip away at Luke by putting 3W on him. Luke & Spidey eventually took out the last of the Foot & Hand leaving just Kirgi to oppose them from LG. Kirgi tried to make finishing off Luke the priority to end the bonding and managed to deal 1W but Spidey kept on Web Slinging him onto LG where the two could beat on him from HG and his Undead Resilience could take the punishment. The Foot were fun to play, their ability to hit and move is pretty useful when trying to position your troops and trying to keep them alive long enough to get in the Shadows rolls.
- What should be the unit's point value? This one ended up being a total route with the Titans having an advantage here, but the big loss for the Foot had little to do with the Foot themselves as they performed relatively well given the situation. 150-160 still seems viable here but now I’m leaning more towards 150 after the team tests.
- Give a brief overview. Here I’m pairing the Foot up with my Beebop and Rocksteady proxies to see how they play as an add-on squad for a couple of heroes. Having them take on a group of Teen Titans, with Nightwing’s Titan’s Go Power they shouldn’t worry too much about eliminating the Foot and not letting them hang around. As such the Foot player will need to be a bit cautious with figure placement in this one, but if Rhino and King Shark can lead the change and keep the focus on them then the Foot should be able to make an impact.
Units: Foot Clan Ninja @160, Rhino, King Shark (600) vs. Nightwing, Cyborg, Wonder-Girl, Aqualad (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Titans got off to a real good start in this one when on OM3 of R1, Nightwing uses the Go! power to have Wonder Girl lasso Rhino, then she, Cyborg, & Nightwing put 5W on him while att. from HG. It didn’t help Rhino that he didn’t roll and shields on his first 2 def. rolls, but in R2 his def. rolls were better and he did survive several more att. rolls before Cyborg eventually takes him down. This freed up Wonder Girl who lassoed King Shark into the well where she & Nightwing beat on him from HG for a quick 4W. King Shark managed to survive another round of 3 att. from Go! but couldn’t land any hits of his own to get the feeding frenzy att. bonus going until after he was out of OM’s, finally dealing 1W to Wonder Girl. The Foot jumped into action but also failed to deal any Ws. King Shark somehow survived to the next round and hit Wonder Girl for 2W but it wasn’t enough to finish her off. Another Go! activation had Cyborg finish off King Shark, then Wonder Girl & Nightwing took down 2 of the Foot. The Foot finished off Wonder Girl, costing the Titans an OM, and then took turns putting Ws on Cyborg from HG before Cyborg blasted all 3 of them with his SA to end the game. Cyborg also had to hit Aqua Lad with his SA though and ended up dealing 2W to him as well.
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Any thoughts here before I propose them for public PT? Leaning towards 150 now after those team test results.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Should be safe to start at 150.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Looking for comic art and it is harder than I thought it would be. Most of the comic panels I'm finding have them sharing the panel with someone else, either an opponent or ally. Trying to find art that matches the figures we are using too. Might have to settle for something less than perfect here. This is what I have found that I think could work.

(not comic art)

If you can cut this in half and only use the left half of the image it might work really well for us.

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM
C3G Landlord

For the figure background I'm thinking some kind of alleyway image.

I'm actually liking the idea of this black and white image considering the figures are mostly grey in color.

Old July 28th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Those are some of the same pics I considered for some of the Dark Judges.
So many dark alley images.
Old July 28th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Some more comic art:

And this page has a lot of IDW foot ninja comic art:

https://tortueman.wordpress.com/ninj...dw-publishing/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:16 PM
C3G Landlord

That picture could work really well if we only used the top half of it.
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, I'm going to propose we move to Public PT at 155 points.

YK - yea
johnny139 - yea
japes - yea
Ronin - yea
Arkham - yea
Viegon - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; July 31st, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yea
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library