Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 06:44 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Not sure I ever posted this in the thread, but I have had a version saved in my design post for a couple years now.

NAME = JOHN WICK
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

ASSASSIN RIVALRY

After rolling for initiative, for the rest of the round add 1 to John Wick's Attack number for each Order Marker placed on a Unique Assassin Hero's card up to a maximum of +2 for this special power.

GUN FU
John Wick may attack up to three times during his turn. John Wick may attack before, during, or after moving. He may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If John Wick ends his movement adjacent to a figure he moved through this turn, roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. John Wick may attack non-adjacent figures even if he is engaged.

BABA YAGA
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, one blank will block all damage. If John Wick does not take any wounds from an attack, you may choose an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure that was not the attacking figure and switch John Wick with the chosen figure. If you do, the chosen figure receives one wound.

Last edited by redstang; September 14th, 2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 09:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So for the middle power, can he attack four times? 3 attacks granted in the second sentence, then one last “end of movement” attack?
Old September 3rd, 2022, 05:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I would change that bonus move through attack to an unblockable attack die (check out Blade and Bronze Tiger for examples).
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:39 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So for the middle power, can he attack four times? 3 attacks granted in the second sentence, then one last “end of movement” attack?
No, it's meant to be three total with a cap on the number of times you can roll the additional die.
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I would change that bonus move through attack to an unblockable attack die (check out Blade and Bronze Tiger for examples).
I just played against Blade, I'll take a look!
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:48 PM

Updated with suggested changes to Stray Shot Distraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
I haven't had any time with work being insane and preparing to host a C3G tournament later this month, but I have been absorbing more Old Man Hawkeye. I have a draft I like and I think it represents his character well.

There are no special attacks, which I think makes sense given his lack of resources. A couple of the powers are reuses but I think they fit him really well in that they represent his blindness and his ability to survive. Stray Shot Distraction is my attempt at representing his penchant to miss his target now that he is older, but those misses lead to opportunities for his teammates and himself. It looks to be a nice generalist ability. I reduced his range compared to the other Hawkeye designs to represent his declining skills. Kept his Attack at 4 due to his want for violence/revenge.

NAME = OLD MAN HAWKEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = CLINT BARTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = RESILIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160-200

BLIND WARRIOR

Hawkeye cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Hawkeye attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile.

STRAY SHOT DISTRACTION
After Hawkeye rolls attack dice against a non-adjacent figure, if he rolled a blank, choose a figure you control. A figure may only be chosen once per player turn for this special power. Immediately move or attack with the chosen figure. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SKIN OF HIS TEETH

Once per round, if Hawkeye would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may instead remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, you must place or remove Wound Markers until he has 1 Life remaining.
Old September 15th, 2022, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Fixed up that Gun Fu power, the change shortened up the text by a bit as well. Good all around.
Old September 15th, 2022, 10:23 AM

NAME = HARLEY QUINN
SECRET IDENTITY = HARLEEN QUINZEL

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MISFIT
PERSONALITY = DELUSIONAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 180

KISS, BANG, KILL!
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Harley Quinn, if Harley inflicted:
•exactly 1 wound during that turn, you may take a turn with an Outlaw or Misfit you control. You may not take any additional turns.
•exactly 2 wounds during this turn, you may take a turn with an Antagonist or Criminal you control. You may not take any additional turns.
•3 or more wounds this turn, remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you control Poison Ivy, you may place the Order Marker on her card.

QUEENPIN OF CRIME
Add 1 to Harley Quinn's Attack, to a maximum of +3, for each Unique Hero, you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Harley Quinn, that has the Class of Antagonist, Criminal, Misfit, or Outlaw.

Last edited by redstang; May 12th, 2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old September 15th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. Feels like it is trying to do too much but maybe not so much in practice.
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Neat!

I think she feels a little odd as a Crime Lord within the context of C3G - that’s have her leading around Thugs and being buddy-buddy with other Crime Lords, which doesn’t seem 100% right. I might make her a Misfit as well?

Similarly, I might play around with the called-out classes? Poison Ivy I is an Antagonist, so is Doctor Psycho. So I might be tempted to include that class and drop one of the others. (Not sure which one.)

I think it’s kinda funky that sometimes she wants to be an Ivy sidekick, but sometimes she wants OMs on herself. I’m assuming that’s kinda the goal, but I’m not sure how often I’m trading that Ivy/Harley turn in exchange for a move with a unit, unless that unit had some kind of special benefit for moving?
Old September 15th, 2022, 02:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool!
Old September 15th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm struggling a bit to figure out what gameplay niche this version of Harley is trying to grab that the three existing ones don't cover yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy