Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Wyrmling
Black, Stinky Breath 6 22.22%
Red Hottie McShottie 7 25.93%
Blue Orphan 7 25.93%
White Lightning 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 20th, 2014, 08:28 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 63. Wyrmlings

Well, I'm sure you all have missed me right??? Regardless, here is the wyrmlings of the D2 expansion.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Black, Stinky Breath
2. Red Hottie McShottie
3. Blue Orphan
4. White Lightning

The Black one always reminded me of a ram. Red Wyrm seems to lack details to me. White Lighting manages to lug the rock he is perched on everywhere. The Blue orphan though, due to no blue dragon and the contrasting yellow wins out for me.

Who is the favorite baby dwagon? (Aww cute!)

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Note: I'm sorry for the long lapse in between polls. I fixed the old ones with broken links, and put the photos I'm using in photobucket so they won't be lost. School is more important than polls, I'm sure you all understand.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old April 20th, 2014, 08:35 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 63. Wyrmlings

No no no, heroscape is the most important thing. Everything else just gets in the way, lol.

I was just using these wyrms a month or two ago, I actually like the red wyrm the most!
Old April 20th, 2014, 08:48 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

I've always liked the yellow lines on the red one, but Idk I'm just not crazy about it for some reason. Although my not very deep analyzation above seems to dis the red, he's my second favorite. The head details are yuck though.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old April 20th, 2014, 09:17 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not just the drink but the wyrmling makes me woozy!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; April 20th, 2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Gotta go with Mr White

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units