Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 9th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nightwing (Other Gotham characters will come soon)

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 16th, 2023 at 03:06 AM.
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nightwing (Other Gotham characters will come soon)

I love the uniqueness of your Nightwing custom, Venom. But before we talk cost, let's get these abilities hashed out. Unfortunately, I'm clear how they work.

Swift Attack - Are you just referring to the 1 Order Marker? Or are you referring to the first 1 Order Marker? In terms of simplicity, it's probably easier to say:

Swift Attack
If you reveal the 1 Order Marker on Nightwing's card, you may roll 1 additional attack die when attacking this turn.

or if you're really sold on the first 1 Order Marker idea:

Swift Attack
If you win initiative and reveal 1 Order Marker on Nightwing's card, you may roll 1 additional attack die when attacking this turn.

Acrobatic Leap seems like a pretty fun ability, but I'm again a bit confused. I think I'm going to need clarification on the ability before I give suggestions on cleaning it up.

Overall, the card looks really good. I look forward to seeing more of your customs.
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last edited by Alexandros; June 16th, 2023 at 03:07 AM.
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay. Let me take a stab at Acrobatic Leap:

Acrobatic
Once during Nightwing's movement, you may treat an elevation change of up to 6 levels as 1 space. Nightwing never takes falling damage.

I changed it up a bit so that it seems thematic. I'm not sure how you could limit it to Nightwing's first move space or last move space without the ability feeling clunky. I also added the falling damage portion as his acrobatic nature would probably allow for this exception. In additon, I don't think adding the +1 to attack on this ability will really make too much sense. If you left it off, it would give you more room to add Counterstrike like you wanted.

Overall, though, I love that Acrobatic ability and I think I'll be updating my Nightwing custom. Great job!

Last edited by Balantai; February 9th, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

How about:

Acrobatic
At the beginning or end of Nightwing's movement, but only once during Nightwing's movement, you may treat an elevation change of up to 6 levels as 1 space. Nightwing never takes falling damage.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
How about:

Acrobatic
At the beginning or end of Nightwing's movement, but only once during Nightwing's movement, you may treat an elevation change of up to 6 levels as 1 space. Nightwing never takes falling damage.
That could definitely work, Spidey. But thematically, is there any reason Nightwing couldn't flip over a wall at movement number 3 and keep going? This is why I think "at any point" is more thematic.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Last edited by Alexandros; June 16th, 2023 at 03:07 AM.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:42 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I agree. I think you might want to increase his point value a bit though. Nice card Venom!

by the way, how's that Trickster card coming along?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

couple of small notes:
fix the defense, the font is too big.
Swift Attack should read,
If Nightwing is the first figure you control to take a turn this round, he may roll 1 additional attack die.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations