Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th, 2021, 05:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: FIRST 50 DONE! The missing Angel! 12/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
It's been awhile since a posted anything, but I was looking at your thread and the cards you made and really like how you approached the process. I have adopted some of your concepts because they make so much sense. If you any plans to do a Moonknight card I would like to see your take on him. He will soon have his own Marvel show.
Thanks for the comments! Cool to hear you like some of my ideas enough to adapt: that's what I've done for most of these, and hope everyone else appreciates that their powers are adaptable, too. I do have a draft of Moon Knight, but I'm not sure how far along before he slots in (could be next "wave", could be another 50 units). It's also not a character I'm super familiar with, so hopefully the draft does him justice (though to be fair, that goes for most comic characters).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Drewman sighting!
Nice Angel. Looks more appropriately priced than the C3G version.
His value will increase depending on what mechanics you choose for future designs.
I'm guessing C3G's is pretty strong, then? At 10 points more, mine has -1D and can only use Emergency Response once per turn, but there are other differences, too. Thanks as always for checking in.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations