Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 10th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Complete Heroscape Collection for Sale

Oh no.

I read it that way, too, little Wookiee. Now that I look more closely, I can see the pattern that gives away that that's not what it meant.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 10th, 2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: oof
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:43 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Am I just an idiot or did anyone else read the 4x 3x etc. as the quantity of squads instead of figures?
Lol. I almost snapped this up, got a shipping quote and everything and then thought to clarify. Shoulda thought to post here and make sure anyone else knew.
Hmmm.... I feel kinda dumb for not noticing the pattern between squads/figures in said squad but I’ve bought another lot (with those amounts of squads) before for almost half the price. Was also just skimming through the listing, however misguiding, while at the mall with my fiancé...

EDIT: There is inconsistency in the listing as it says Marro Stingers 3x, Common Squad (2x), but then list the Marro Drones as 9x, Common Squad. Then the Zombies are listed 3x, Common Squad and I got 2 squads? Ugh.
It's the figures in the squad. I asked him and he said the drones and a few others were the only ones with multiples. It was a little weird how he worded it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it too late to cancel/renegotiate the deal?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ouch, I definitely assumed those were squad quantities as well. That vastly changes the value.
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

FWIW, I've now updated the sales & trades guidelines to specifically discourage this behavior. F, like I said, WIW.

= =
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM

Aiborne82 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Im sorry I listed everything as per figure instead of as per squad. Kind of new to doing this. We can certainly discuss it though.
Old July 10th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiborne82 View Post
Im sorry I listed everything as per figure instead of as per squad. Kind of new to doing this. We can certainly discuss it though.
Right! I figured it wasn't on purpose. As far as I can tell everybody seems to see that.

Thank you for being open to discussion. You guys work it out.

= =
Old July 10th, 2020, 12:11 PM

Aiborne82 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Already on it. I dont want anyone to feel like they got cheated at all. Ive already opened it up with him. We'll figure it out
Old July 10th, 2020, 12:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. Thanks all for handling this like the responsible adults you are.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2020, 09:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
...while at the mall with my fiancé...
hs2010 is all growed up now!
Old July 26th, 2020, 02:40 AM

Gallowglas is surprisingly tart

Willing to part with any individual pieces or just the full set?
Old July 26th, 2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallowglas View Post
Willing to part with any individual pieces or just the full set?
What’re you looking for? Feel free to send me a pm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades