Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 4th, 2009, 04:43 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

Yes!! 3-2 I feel bad for Patrick never having anyone vote for him. Congradulations to FBD88.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
[I'll try to make the next match a bit harder to protect (ie, play someone other than Patrick, heh)
It was hard to tell from the pictures, but was there a reason that Patrick didn't try to soul devour Krug or Mimring with the Shades?
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
[I'll try to make the next match a bit harder to protect (ie, play someone other than Patrick, heh)
It was hard to tell from the pictures, but was there a reason that Patrick didn't try to soul devour Krug or Mimring with the Shades?
Soul Shackle has to be done before moving. None of Patrick's Shades lived long enough to get a chance.
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

A-Train gets me back over .500. (27-26). I am now 1-0 since banning Patrick as an eligible candidate for selection.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 5th, 2009, 12:23 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

8-7, back in the positives.

Can't wait for the next one, knew Krug would finish it up for you!

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Soul Shackle has to be done before moving. None of Patrick's Shades lived long enough to get a chance.

If the shades could attempt to soul devour after moving, similar to NGS's mindshackle, then they would be worth 100 points in my opinion. As it is, it's simply too hard to keep them alive for a turn or turns adjacent to a heavy-hitting hero who's probably getting plenty of order markers.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 7th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land-based AE View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If the shades could attempt to soul devour after moving, similar to NGS's mindshackle, then they would be worth 100 points in my opinion. As it is, it's simply too hard to keep them alive for a turn or turns adjacent to a heavy-hitting hero who's probably getting plenty of order markers.

I think they're still kinda worth it, but you have to invest in at least 3 squads. They may not be able to attempt Soul Shackle after moving, when when they do attempt it, they do so with every Shade available, which can mean far more than one squads worth of Shades rolling for it, greatly increasing out chances of success. Get 4 or 5 Shades around and unwounded Krug, or a any single attack hero and they will get many chances to Shackle.
Still, I agree, they are hard to justify their points sometimes.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Battle Reporter

Hey, I'm back with a new match.
Unfortunately, not an new opponent, heh.

Patrick: Minions x3 (EI standing in for one set), Shades x3 and Marcu

VS

A_Train: Major Q9, Raelin, Krav Maga Agents, Zetacron and Jotun

Predictions?
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:11 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

As much as I hate to, I (4-3) am going to have to go with Patrick.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:13 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

I vote A_Train.

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since Q9 could probably kill an average of 2 minions per turn, I'll go with A_Train.
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Since Q9 could probably kill an average of 2 minions per turn, I'll go with A_Train.
Using what math?!?!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports