Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 17th, 2011, 12:52 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers

If you let Impact know you are from Heroscapers you will get them remarkably faster. I forgot one time and after a month had to send them another email but every time I've mentioned Heroscapers they have arrived within a week.
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:52 AM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

@mac122: I don't actually know what sizes I'll need yet, I ordered 2 dnd dragon figures, but I don't have them yet. I can pm you when I get them, if that'll work. I do now which color though, I would prefer classic scape color.

Old August 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I placed an order with Impact for 30 bases/Marvel Stickers almost 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive them. Is this typical or should I be contacting them?
They finally got here yesterday and I come to find out that the bases shipped from inside the United States. Why it took 30 days, I don't know. But I'm ok with it, because I ordered 30 stickers/bases but I received 63 stickers/bases. I've already used at least 40 of them.

I am very happy with my order, thanks Impact!

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old August 19th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Same, it took a bit longer to recieve my order then expected but extra stuff was added so Im happy with my order
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM

impactminiatures knows what's in an order marker impactminiatures knows what's in an order marker

We moved to a new inventory location and bought new software for order fulfillment to speed up order processing (hopefully now all orders will ship in no more than 4 days). However it slowed up orders in July and August while we did the move and move to the new software. Sorry about anyone effected by the move ... I tried to catch the Heroscaper orders as they came in as much as I could but for any that I missed I added in extras as an apology.

Tmac2200's new order from 2 days ago shipped out this morning so the new location seems to be back up and running now.

Impact! is a one man operation trying to run a company with enough sales that I should have at least 1 full time employee. Doing the best I can guys. I'm still hoping I have time this month to experiment to see if I can put brown 30mm bases in our store.

Tom

Last edited by impactminiatures; September 2nd, 2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My purchase with Impact! went great. Thanks Tom!

I've already got about 50 figures re-based.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:31 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Thanks LC for posting this. And Mac for doing the legwork. Man, what a great resource! Re-basing the new C3V stuff (and fixing WoC's new base blunder) now became much simpler!

One last thought... Do the Impact Miniatures bases fit into ladders? And if they've been repainted to be brown, does the paint scrape off when placed in ladder rungs?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Last edited by kpucblek; September 15th, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old September 15th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Thanks LC for posting this. And Mac for doing the legwork. Man, what a great resource! Re-basing the new C3V stuff (and fixing WoC's new base blunder) now became much simpler!

One last thought... Do the Impact Miniatures bases fit into ladders? And if they've been repainted to be brown, does the paint scrape off when placed in ladder rungs?
Yes, they do fit on ladders. It's not as snug a fit as official Scape bases since Impact bases are a "hair" thinner. I haven't played many maps with the ladders to give you a definitive answer, but I don't believe the paint will scrape off under normal use.

I'll post some pics tonight comparing how the bases fit in ladder rungs.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here are the pictures comparing the Impact Miniatures and Yodajunkie bases to Classic for figures climbing ladders.
Classic

Most of us are familiar with the snug fit of the Classic Scape bases in the ladder rungs. The figure sits quite level.

Impact Miniatures

The Impact Miniatures bases are a fraction thinner than Classic bases, so the figure does not sit as level. However, the base slides in and out easier and stays in position quite well. Just to make sure, I pounded on the table several times and the figure did not budge.

Yodajunkie

Yodajunkie bases are copies of Classic Scape bases and therefore figures sit very level like those on a Classic base. As mentioned in other parts of this guide, due to the molding process, Yodajunkie bases can vary slightly in thickness. I've had as many as half of the bases in an order be too thick to fit properly in ladder rungs. After asking Yodajunkie about this, he assured me that if someone ordering bases needed them to be able to fit in the ladders to let him know. He will check the bases before shipment to make sure they work.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 15th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I would imagine if your bases are too large to fit they can be sanded on the bottom a bit so they do. I know that the Confrontation minis bases are a bit too thick and a few good strokes across some fine sandpaper fixes that issue right up. For the Impact bases the opposite could be done by adding a thin piece of plastic sheet to the bottom.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I would imagine if your bases are too large to fit they can be sanded on the bottom a bit so they do. I know that the Confrontation minis bases are a bit too thick and a few good strokes across some fine sandpaper fixes that issue right up. For the Impact bases the opposite could be done by adding a thin piece of plastic sheet to the bottom.
Sanding would work for the Yodajunkie bases. They are solid, so it would take a little more effort.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:22 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Mac122 fir the comparison pics. So appreciated!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs