Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mad Hatter

I just went ahead and moved this here before all hell breaks lose on this thread.

Lets try to take GP's findings and fix this writeup as best as we can.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mad Hatter(Design Phase)

Can we change him to Insane? Then we can drop the Mastermind immunity from the Glyph.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are 46-48/Mad Hatter.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model number and name are 13/Mad Hatter.

Its model number and name are 136/Jervis Tetch.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Can we change him to Insane? Then we can drop the Mastermind immunity from the Glyph.

Its model number and name are 46-48/Mad Hatter.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model number and name are 13/Mad Hatter.

Its model number and name are 136/Jervis Tetch.
I've got him. Need photos?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No, Hahma got us a good one and it is in the OP. I was just helping Karat by filling in the mini info.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well, he is schizophrenic, so I could see that, and if there are no objections, i'll update that.

Updated OP with mini info, thanks tickle
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmm...a thought just occured to me. As currently written, if we made him Insane, you could get a turn with up to 6 figures, is this really what we want? If not, we should either, leave him as is, or alter Tea Party.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Hmm...a thought just occured to me. As currently written, if we made him Insane, you could get a turn with up to 6 figures, is this really what we want? If not, we should either, leave him as is, or alter Tea Party.
Well he has to attack, which means he has to be in the action so I am OK with that. It's so difficult to set up it probably won't happen often.
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Well he has to attack, which means he has to be in the action so I am OK with that. It's so difficult to set up it probably won't happen often.
True, but with certain figures, say Superman, Doomsday, She-Hulk, and say Doom having a Glyph on their Card and then taking a turn with Harley afterwards, that could just about kill someone in a turn.
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
True, but with certain figures, say Superman, Doomsday, She-Hulk, and say Doom having a Glyph on their Card and then taking a turn with Harley afterwards, that could just about kill someone in a turn.
That combo costs 1695 points. I'd take the Fan4 with a few extra adventuers any day.
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see Tea party not able to be used the same turn as Hat Trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

OP updated
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

I think there should be some sort of D20 roll added to Hat Trick.
As it is now I would just spend the entire 1st round placing 2/3 glyph's on the other heroes in my army and save 1/2 for my opponents. The only stipulation to taking a turn with the hatted figures for Tea Party is that Mad Hatter has to attack, so in the 2nd round what's to stop me from drafting some sort of tank like Blob and attack him to move up my own hatted figures to provide a screen for Mad Hatter and my opponent that will be trying to kill him. Once my figures get engaged with the enemy hitters I'd move MH to them then place a hat on whoever has the most OM's on them just to take my opponent out of the round. Seems way to powerful at 90 points.

Sure the glyph's are equipment glyph's which will break this bonding up with a wound, but the bonding will still be there for a while, and MH would still be a threat to the opponent with 2 glyph's on his card.

I like the design, I just think the transfer of the glyph that makes the chosen hero loose all it's OM's should have some sort of restriction to it.

But then again, if I was playing against MH I would find a way to kill him before he could take away my turns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library