Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:23 PM

SipNTheSauce is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Los Angeles California anyone?

Hello everyone. I know these have been made in the past, but they are all pretty old... soo.

Brand new to the forums and Scape. Recently played Arena of the Planeswalker at Comic Con and fell in love. Then I remembered my little brother gave me a master set of heroscape years ago, which was just sitting in a closet collecting dust (I know blasphemy).

So I busted it out and played with a friend and we LOVED it. Kinda late to the party, but at least we showed up.

Looking for any groups in the Los Angeles area. We live in Santa Clarita (by Six Flags) but don't mind driving or hosting. Let me know!!

Aaron
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:57 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Los Angeles California anyone?

I do not live in the Los Angeles area, but I am in the California state.
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome aboard!

If you post in this thread, even though the last post in it is a few months old, it will automatically trigger a notification to many of those who have posted in it already. So I'd try that.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:03 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipNTheSauce View Post
... So I busted it out and played with a friend and we LOVED it. Kinda late to the party, but at least we showed up.

Looking for any groups in the Los Angeles area. We live in Santa Clarita (by Six Flags) but don't mind driving or hosting. Let me know!!
Our most common place to gather is in Sherman Oaks—pretty much a straight shot down the 405 for you. But I'll be honest: we've been really terrible the last couple of years about getting together outside of the annual NHSD tourney. But feel free to drop by our usual thread, where I've just now dropped a message trying to get something cooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers