Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online small scape tournament. Sign ups end 3-21-13.

Get my PM titled: Resubmitting.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

got it

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to have two Online tournaments but if they're almost exactly the same, I do not see the point.

Old March 12th, 2013, 01:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I would like to have two Online tournaments but if they're almost exactly the same, I do not see the point.

While the objectives of the game played each round is very similar to the other tournament, you have to admit there's a drastically different environment of gameplay when you're creating 4 different armies which will be played reverse the whip in the playoffs (Online season 6) vs. the pick 2 of the same 4 armies every round (this tourney).
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Oh and if someone signs up please type in this thread like, PM sent. Signed up! Or something like that.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old March 12th, 2013, 01:58 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:

While the objectives of the game played each round is very similar to the other tournament, you have to admit there's a drastically different environment of gameplay when you're creating 4 different armies which will be played reverse the whip in the playoffs (Online season 6) vs. the pick 2 of the same 4 armies every round (this tourney).
Yes but it's still quite the same.
Personnally I thought that online team leagues or clanwar would be fun, but I've not the time to organize such a thing right now.

Old March 12th, 2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Personnally I thought that online team leagues or clanwar would be fun, but I've not the time to organize such a thing right now.
Well what is clan wars?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old March 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM

Some team vs team action.

5 players vs 5 players, winner stays on. The first team to "kill" the 5 opponent's players win.

Old March 12th, 2013, 02:23 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree. I'm sorry, but I doubt you will get anybody to sign up for this tournament,. There's not enough going on to differentiate it from a tournament offering big prizes and be run by users who have done it before.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:27 PM

So you think I should just give it up or offer prizes and do something new?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old March 12th, 2013, 02:32 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
So you think I should just give it up or offer prizes and do something new?
My reccomendation would be to give it up. Since you've got it all set up though you might as well see what happens. I just wouldn't be overly optimistic about getting any results.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Give it a week and see who signs up. It has only been one day. Some people just want to play as much scape as possible. It takes a while for people to sign up for the big tournament usually. Its mostly a flurry of late action for signups.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events