Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Agatagary's Customs

Not sure how a single, weak ranged attack and paper durability with an ability which doesn't help that much unless someone has a lot of wounds next to him warrants 110 points. Sure the elf wizards gain probably the most from it but the ability should be most of his points and it is best when he dies.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:17 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dreamwalker is oozing awesomness. The cool thing is, you could use ANY figure for him. I'm gonna test him out later tonight for sure!
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:30 PM

Agatagary is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Not sure how a single, weak ranged attack and paper durability with an ability which doesn't help that much unless someone has a lot of wounds next to him warrants 110 points. Sure the elf wizards gain probably the most from it but the ability should be most of his points and it is best when he dies.
My reasoning was that, against squad units, he could automatically kill them if he or an adjacent unit had damage. True, he is fairly feeble, but if you can protect him he can be both a healer and a squad killer at the same time, without even needing to roll the D20.

But I see your point. How would you suggest that I price him?

Quote:
Dreamwalker is oozing awesomness. The cool thing is, you could use ANY figure for him. I'm gonna test him out later tonight for sure!
Great! I am glad people like my customs enough to try them out.

There are no "bad" units in Heroscape-only misused ones.

Please read The Heroscape Chronicles

Try out my custom figures! All use existing Heroscape sculpts
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:30 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatagary View Post

Thank you! Be sure to tell me how it goes.

Regarding the wording, I could do it like that, but I was taking my cue from the wording of Deathwalker 9000's Special Attack, which puts that clause at the end.
The difference that I see between 9K's attack and 10K's attack is that 10K's is centered on himself (I think ) making him automatically a target, whereas 9K's is centered on another figure, meaning that he's targeted only if you do something dumb and aim at somebody that is too close.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:49 PM

Agatagary is surprisingly tart

I guess that makes sense. I changed the wording on the card, following your suggestion.

There are no "bad" units in Heroscape-only misused ones.

Please read The Heroscape Chronicles

Try out my custom figures! All use existing Heroscape sculpts
Old July 6th, 2009, 11:41 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I was really hoping to get to play DW10K tonight, but my 'scaping plans fell through, so it looks like he won't get playtested until next wekend. I showed him to my brother (who I play against the most) and he thought Apocalypse was pretty cool, and the cost looked about right to him too, so now I'm just waiting for the fun part.

Old July 7th, 2009, 06:53 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I don't have any constructive input just encouragment.
I really like Lt. Drexler's bonding ability. If you use the "X" Order Marker on a squad with a bonding ability you could effectively take 3 turns on Drexler's order marker.
Question though:
Since the "X" order marker goes back on the card after taking a turn with the fig(s), does this mean if you have more than 1 order marker on Drexler you get to take a turn with the "X" order marker every time or just the first activation of Drexler per round?

Great job on all your stuff!
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:07 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dreamwalker was VERY fun and thematic, but his Attack seems a little high. I played another game with 3 Attack and 4 Defense, and it evened him out nicely. Great custom!
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM

Based off Heroscape Elffy's comments I re-read Dreamwalkers card and it looks very fun, but I did have a question about Spirit Realm. The beginning looks pretty clear-like the AE you have to wait for the D20 to show up initially-but after that I get a little confused (don't forget, I'm the guy that best likes your custom that goes BOOM!; trickery is not in my nature ) Once Dreamwalker shows up does he disappear at the end of each round and you have to reroll for him at the beginning of the next round, or does he stay, but it takes a 16+ at the beginning of a round to move him to a different card. And if it's the second way what happens if the card Dreamwalker is on is killed?

Old July 7th, 2009, 12:26 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I played that he needed a 16+ to move, and if his 'possessed' figure was defeated, he returned to his card.
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM

That sounds good. It's an amazingly creative custom-definitely on my "must play" list.

Old July 7th, 2009, 12:44 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I might use a power similar for a custom unit someday. Something like a curse. If you roll x or higher, place a curse marker. 'Bob' can attack anyone with a curse marker on their card, regardless of LOS. That'd be pretty sweet.

Oh, gee, thanks Agatagary. You got me thinking now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards