Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker
Re: SSBB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst9 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
Quote:
Speaking of Bob-Ombs, anyone else like having 4-Player matches on a really small stage (Smashville comes to mind right now) but making a rule that you're only allowed to jump, move and use evasive moves? And setting Bob-Ombs to high.
That sounds fun. Are you allowed to use grabs to propel people into bombs?
Yeah, sure. As long as you don't grab the bombs themselves or hit the person into the bombs.
hmm. what if you accidently punch someone while you are holding them? I've had that happen once in a while.
Suicide.
lol Rephrase:

hmm. what if you accidently punch someone while you are holding [that person]? [Like when you grab, punch, and throw?] I've had that happen once in a while [on accident].

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old August 5th, 2010, 10:42 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Speaking of Bob-Ombs, anyone else like having 4-Player matches on a really small stage (Smashville comes to mind right now) but making a rule that you're only allowed to jump, move and use evasive moves? And setting Bob-Ombs to high.
Yeah, sure. As long as you don't grab the bombs themselves or hit the person into the bombs.
hmm. what if you accidently punch someone while you are holding them? I've had that happen once in a while.
Suicide.
lol Rephrase:

hmm. what if you accidently punch someone while you are holding [that person]? [Like when you grab, punch, and throw?] I've had that happen once in a while [on accident].
If [Link] Grabs onto [Lucas] and punches him, then throws him into the Bomb, [Link's player] should apologize profusely while not looking at the screen for 5 seconds.
Old August 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Suicide.
lol Rephrase:

If [Link] Grabs onto [Lucas] and punches him, then throws him into the Bomb, [Link's player] should apologize profusely while not looking at the screen for 5 seconds.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone here play Brawl+ or Brawl-?
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
I've heard of Brawl+, where they changed the physics to be more like Melee, which I think is really dumb, because Brawl is just as good. You can play it competitively just the way it is.

Except for them removing tripping. That was such a dumb thing to put in. I agree with them removing that, for competitive play.

Never heard of Brawl-, but I think Brawl+ subtracts from the game, anyway.
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
I've heard of Brawl+, where they changed the physics to be more like Melee, which I think is really dumb, because Brawl is just as good. You can play it competitively just the way it is.

Except for them removing tripping. That was such a dumb thing to put in. I agree with them removing that, for competitive play.

Never heard of Brawl-, but I think Brawl+ subtracts from the game, anyway.
Yeah, I never thought melee was in any way better, I downloaded Brawl+ it mainly for texture hacking. They also changed and/or froze some stages (and gave access to the Wi-Fi practice stage), which I also like. I don't like how they made dash-dancing easier. It wasn't intended for you to be able to do it.

Brawl- is where they make every character "broken". But since every character is, none of them are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljrlc7moMv0

I haven't actually played it yet though (you can only have on brawl hack per SD card)

Last edited by TurtleKing99; August 30th, 2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: I also found a hack that lets Ganon pull out his sword!
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Founder of Democracy

I just bought an SD card and played some games of Brawl- with Scapemaster. It is a really fun hack. DK can spawn Barrels, Falcon pawnch is 3x as big etc. Going through Boss Battles on hard in 3 minutes is awesome too. I highly recommend it.

Last edited by TurtleKing99; September 4th, 2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: If it's broken, brake it 'till it's fixed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games