Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 19th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

The multiplayer maps are orders of magnitude more challenging.

And now I spend time after each tournament, trying to glue together the pieces that broke.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:35 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

Unfortunately I had to miss this the event this time due to a bum knee and not able to drive. Since Hagerstown's not terribly far away, perhaps in the future I can help out building maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events