Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:23 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscapers.com GC ‘14 T-Shirt Giveaway-Final winner posted

HEROSCAPERS.COM GC ‘14 T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY

*photo will be posted soon...my model is complaining that our sample shirt doesn't fit.

Greetings fellow ‘Scapers-

GENCON is here again, and I was fortunate enough to assist with some prize support for event winners. To pass a little of the time over the next 20+ days I thought it would be fun to give away one of our custom shirts (beautifully designed by CupidsArt and lonewolf) before you can win them in Indy.

Contest will be a drawing and is open to everyone.

It will begin as soon as I get this posted and end at 5 p.m. central on Friday Aug 1st.

I will pull a winner from the entrants and PM that person, asking for a mailing address. A fast reply by Saturday morning will ensure I can mail out your shirt the next day. Or you can pick it up at the Con.

Rules are simple:

Post one time in this thread with a preferred t-shirt size of: S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL and the name of your favorite figure/squad from the Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set.
  • If you are a Site Supporter, your name will be entered 1 additional time.
  • If you post a list of all HeroScape events you are playing in at GENCON, your name will be entered an additional time.
  • If you post a photo of your HeroScape event tickets, your name will be entered one additional time. (feel free to block out or cover your real name)
So, a Site Supporter who lists his/her 'scape events, and posts a photo of their event tickets will be entered 4 times.

* If you are under 18 years old, please get an adults permission before posting.

Feel free to PM or post any questions.

Good luck and see you in Indy!

Last edited by stay_golden_PONYBOY; August 1st, 2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: 11 days to GENCON!
Old July 18th, 2014, 11:27 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscapers.com GC ‘14 T-Shirt Giveaway

If the tickets are to be picked up at GenCon instead of being mailed?

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:33 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You are a , so if you list your events, you are entered 3 times.

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds great, thanks!

- Large - Grimnak

- NMN1454068 (Heroscape - Team Tournament on Sun at 10:00 AM) and NMN1454056 (Heroscape - Lightweight Skrimish on Thu at 04:00 PM)

- Photo not available, doing on-site pickup

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 18th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Large - Finn to win

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 18th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Large

Events:
Saturday GMing 10-3

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; July 18th, 2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Of course, as a GM, don't enter me in the drawing!
Old July 18th, 2014, 01:18 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Xtra Large - Krav Maga Agents

4x4
Championship
Gauntlet
Team

My tickets are will call:

Thanks sgp!

...and it is so awesome to see you active here again!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 18th, 2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: hoping the screen cap will get me the 4th entry!!
Old July 18th, 2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Xtra Large

Krav

4x4
Championship
Gauntlet
Team

My tickets are wil call.

Thanks sgp!

...and it is so awesome to see you active here again!!!
I whittled the collection down to 1 each and gave a ton away to cousins/nephews and created a whole new batch of 'Scape addicts.

We played for 2 days over the 4th of July weekend and all those great memories from the old days got me all fired up!

My extended family hates me for getting their kids hooked on an "out of print" game, but what can you do?

Old July 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Thanks for doing this sgpb!! Look forward to meeting you at the con.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; July 18th, 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: I would enter, but since I'm going to win the Main Event, I'll just get mine then...
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus : Today at 02:14 PM. Reason: I would enter, but since I'm going to win the Main Event, I'll just get mine then...
Awesome!

Old July 18th, 2014, 04:59 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
You are a , so if you list your events, you are entered 3 times.
Raelin!!!!

War of the Worlds AND Heroes only (once I decide which one, I'll have an extra ticket available to give away)

4x4

Monster Mash AND Heat of Battle (same as above, extra ticket will be available)

Championship

Run the Gauntlet (the plan is to give this ticket away as well...ahem)

General Wars

Team Tournament

My goal is to acquire multiple shirts so I can make them available as a prizes for our National Heroscape Month event in Louisville. So sorry, Matthias, no shirt for you this year.

Last edited by Deroche; July 18th, 2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Do I need to screen cap like R˙chean as well?
Old July 18th, 2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Last edited by Deroche : Today at 04:02 PM. Reason: Do I need to screen cap like R˙chean as well?
It counts as posting a photo of your tickets...up to you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games