Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
nyys' sale thread **castle sets** 12/7/23

Time to get this stack of castles (11 of them) into homes that will use them. All the ones in these boxes were used once, way back in 2010 (maybe it was 2011) at TotalCon in the monstrosity below. After that, they were packed back into the boxes and since have been on a shelf in my dark (reasonably warm) basement.

$75 shipped each (contiguous USA only)
$60 each if you're reasonably local to me and you want to meet up (I'm about 30mins south of Boston). Cash only in that case.

PM if interested

PS: That Rankar's Vision box in the pic (above), is just that, a box (has a lava set in it).

Stuff below this line (in the spoiler tag) was from the last time I sold stuff, way back in 2013 (none of it is available, not even sure how much of it I still have). Keeping it around for posterity and so folks can see how I handled things in the past.

Also here's the link to the Azurite Warlord sale/shipping thread as I handled the logistics for that particular C3V promo.

Understandable if folks need to see a history of credibility.

Spoiler Alert!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 8th, 2023 at 12:48 AM. Reason: new sale
Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale

The $3-4 per booster and $10-12 per terrain set for shipping is if you just get one item. Combined shipping on multiple items will lower the per item shipping cost.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:29 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

May I ask why you've been hoarding this for so long? Just kidding, hopefully you 're prices are cheapskate friendly!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, Heroscape lives now that you've opened your store Quite an impressive sealed collection you have.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:03 PM

Yeah, it's taken a few years, but I finally came to realization that I was never going to play with everything (already have x5+ of everything opened) and the kickstarter gave me a good reason to get off my but and offer it up to you guys.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 2nd, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:16 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Yeah, it's taken a few years, but I finally came to realization that I was never going to play with everything (already have x5+ of everything opened) and the kickstarter gave me a good reason to get off but and offer it up to you guys.
You are crazy.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM

That, and I was fortunate to be gainfully employed when Scape was at it's height of popularity.

-insert signature here-
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:32 PM

PMs coming in pretty steadily. Lots of you guys want those Dwarfs, too bad I don't have more.

Like I said, I'm not going to turn this into a bidding war, so I'll have to figure out which offer is best since some have asked for them individually and some as part of a larger purchase.

I will answer all PMs, just not until late tomorrow (most likely post Super Bowl).

Some have also put in a 'bid' with the caveat that it includes shipping. That's cool too. Actually makes it easier on me so I don't feel like I'm gouging anyone on that end.

The point also came up if I was willing to open the boosters in order to cut down on package weight and in turn on shipping costs. I would be willing to do that but only to a certain extent. If you get 2-3 boosters, no biggie, but some are asking for a lot more and opening all that stuff doesn't sound like fun.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 2nd, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
The point also came up if I was willing to open the boosters in order to cut down one package weight and in turn on shipping costs. I would be willing to do that but only to a certain extent. If you get 2-3 boosters, no biggie, but some are asking for a lot more and opening all that stuff doesn't sound like fun.
I was going to ask this too. Glad to see you're willing.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:04 AM

Some folks are sending in offers with a 'sorry if this is low' type comment. Don't worry about it. I don't want folks bidding more than they can afford, it's also a reason I didn't attach prices to anything. I didn't want to scare anyone off.

If it's lower than the highest bid or what I'm hoping to get for it at minimum, no worries, I'll let you know. No harm done.

-----

One thing that I failed to mention. If we work out a payment by check, if it's not a bank check, then I will wait until it clears before sending out the items (pretty standard procedure).

-insert signature here-
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Wow. I sent you a PM.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:56 PM

OK, with the nice 35 minute delay in the game, I'm going to wait til tomorrow to sort everything out (I'm going to bed). You will be hearing from me one way or the other Monday if you sent in a PM (feel free to keep em coming).

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades