Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 5th, 2023, 09:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fantomex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Phantom Walk on Fantomex is fun as a tiny theme touch.

I think we can sidestep a thievery power here. He’s one of those characters where “gentleman thief” is his background, but in the context of an X-Men story (especially the X-Force stories), he doesn’t really spend the story doing thief stuff.
Agree with this. But I'm also the guy that doesn't think Ant-Man Scott should have been a Thief.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I've looked at this guy's card a thousand times but never used him. At first glance 260 feels at least 50 points too high, what am I missing with him? Honest question, not trashing him, but given then number of figures that are 20 or 30 points lower that in my opinion offer so much more, what's his deal?
Honestly, he may be a tad overcosted. But Double Attack is always awesome, and a few good Misdirections can swing a game. The 14+ is just a hard roll to rely on.
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
I've looked at this guy's card a thousand times but never used him. At first glance 260 feels at least 50 points too high, what am I missing with him? Honest question, not trashing him, but given then number of figures that are 20 or 30 points lower that in my opinion offer so much more, what's his deal?
Honestly, he may be a tad overcosted. But Double Attack is always awesome, and a few good Misdirections can swing a game. The 14+ is just a hard roll to rely on.
I was going to ask about lowering the roll but I thought I was the only one that thought he was a bit overcosted

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I was going to ask about lowering the roll but I thought I was the only one that thought he was a bit overcosted
I'd be in favor. He's hardly ever held up for me long enough to make good use out of his Double Attack.
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I haven't had a chance to play him as much as I'd like with him not being a mutant mucking up some of the builds I wanted to run him in. Mostly just tried to boost the double attack in random builds. Agree I never thought he was overly good for his points and would be on board with testing out some upgrades or a point drop.
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Well there goes my plan for an easy conversion!

I had some success with him back in the day but that's a bygone era. I wouldn't swear that he's got the juice for his cost.

A few things are tweaked already under the hood, strictly speaking, so maybe futzing with the numbers and testing for confidence isn't the worst idea.

Re: Karat. I did intentionally let him use Misdirect to get people to attack objects (or friendlies) since it didn't seem likely to cause issues. And I couldn't think of a reason he couldn't do that, thematically.

Re: Phantom Walk. Agreed that it's cute but also that it's maybe not an ideal ability name? If we're keeping it Phantom ___ in some form I don't mind keeping it for the nod.

Re: Thief power. I'd like to let him ride as a pretty clean card if we can vs adding something; tend to agree with Nobody that the Thief class is probably carrying as much of that theme as he needs.
Old April 6th, 2023, 05:05 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2 for 2 on X-Force being difficult conversions

Excited to see more X-Force though! I do agree that on paper he seems a bit over cost but I've also never played him. But yeah, either lowering his cost or the Misdirection roll would be fine. Is there a preferred cost you have in mind? It might be a bit early to be calling where all the X-Force characters will land, but ideally having the main ones all be in the 200s for 4 in a 1000 team is a good idea.
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:01 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry @Ronin not trying to make this hard for you. I wonder if just a bump from 4 to 6 life fills those points?

I think a comparable unit is Ronin, same life and defense, move is similar, both can multi attack, both can leave engagement. So is Misdirection 14 and mental shield worth 80 points?
Old April 6th, 2023, 08:08 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

A bump to 5-6 life may be all he needs, if we want to bump him. (Not saying we need to!)
Old April 6th, 2023, 08:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
A bump to 5-6 life may be all he needs, if we want to bump him. (Not saying we need to!)
Not that it's an end all, be all, of course, but I get about 190-200 on the calculator as-is and about 210 at 5 Life and 235 at 6 Life, which is at least closer. Grain of salt, naturally.

I don't think I've ever played him myself.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2023, 08:50 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For what it's worth, something around the lower 200s might be good for X-Force. 260 can let him switch with Archangel and Warpath. 220 can swap with Domino and X-23 (if she lands there). 240 could also be a new point total to play with too.

5 Life might be the way to go there if Life was to be increased. Looking at his powers on the wiki, nothing screams to me that he's on the level of Wolverine.
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We could do 5 Life and 240

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database