Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Northern California Directory, 2nd ed.

Well, congratulations viking. Glad you managed to get your dream job.... most people never really do manage that. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure there's a socal heroscapers group that would love to have you, too. Any group should always be glad to add a fun new player to the mix.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

So, it's probably about time to talk tournament. Any thoughts on who wants to run the next one, when and where they want to run it, and what format they want to do? Anybody want to volunteer?

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 12th, 2013, 03:16 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't want to run the next one. I can do it if no one else steps up, but I would prefer not to.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:18 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Hey fellow NorCalifornians! I took a break from 'Scape for a bit to focus on school work and haven't played in quite a while. If there is a game day anytime soon, I'll be there. Just let me know when and where. I'm busy most weekdays with a summer job, but I should be available most Saturdays and Sundays.
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anybody up for a Tournament in August? I'll be out from under my spring/summer schedule by then.

~Z

My map thread
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:03 PM

Carny is off on the 10th and the 17th. Since the 10th is so close, how does the 17th sound?

Just in case of interest, I started a Tournament Thread.

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; August 1st, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '13 event thread is now posted! I hope to see as much of the Nor-Cal crew there as possible. Killometer and Typhon, I'm looking your way; you've got two months notice to make shore you're there. No excuses!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been quiet awhile gents, but I'm back with the next event thread! Come check it out.

Pod Draft.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old March 23rd, 2014, 10:39 AM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Ok so I'm new to this site, and I hope this is the correct spot for this comment. Basically I am looking to join any tournaments or local games that are taking place! I really wanted to participate in the pod draft battle, but I just missed it I live right be Walnut Creek in the east bay.
Old March 23rd, 2014, 12:04 PM

In the past, the bulk of the players were in the San Jose area so we tended to have our events south-ish. Now the bulk of the players who still show up are from the Walnut Creek area. I'm hoping one of them will pick up the event-banner and organize an event out their way. I'm pretty sure Black Diamond Games in Concord would be a good venue. We might even start seeing the Antioch and Modesto folks show up to an event again.

In any case, see if you can PM the folks in your area (zyx, cptnoodleloaf, sanguinius, slicer51b) and connect with them locally.

~Z

My map thread
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:36 PM

Since Killometer has been absent from the forums for a couple of years now, I have opened a third edition of this NorCal Directory. Please use the new thread for all future posts:

NorCal Directory - 3rd Edition

~Z

My map thread
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers