Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 25th, 2011, 03:49 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of the Warforged Soldiers

Too bad you can't get the auto-shield against DED's Rifle... would be invincible against him outside sharpshooter.
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM

Rueco Woo who?

Hi
Are constructs the Warforged Soldiers? I think so, but the rules do not specify.
I ask because Lycanthropy never affects Constructs, Lycanthropes, Soulborgs, and destructible objects.
The Warforged Soldiers are equal to the Soulborgs, I think.
What do you think?
Thank you!
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First off welcome to the site.

Lycanthropy only affects unique heroes so the Warforged Soldiers would not be affected by Lycanthropy, Although It would affect the Warforged unique heroes Siege and Heirloom.
Old March 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueco View Post
Are constructs the Warforged Soldiers?
These are the only constructs among the official releases:

Greater Ice Elemental
Iron Golem
Earth Elemental
Fire Elemental
Air Elemental
Water Elemental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueco View Post
I think so, but the rules do not specify.
On the Advanced side of those cards the word "CONSTRUCT" appears in the class field. The individual cards carry the needed specification to determine what is or is not a Construct.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 7th, 2012, 05:36 AM

Rueco Woo who?

Right. Both of you are right.

The Soldiers Warforged are constructs in DnD rpg, so I was wrong.

In Heroscape wiki I read that they were:http://heroscape.wikia.com/wiki/Warforged . But it is information of the race and not the rules, I think.

Thank you very much!
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know it says :" Q. TACTICAL SWITCH & ENGAGEMENT STRIKE:
Is a figure moved by TACTICAL SWITCH subject to ENGAGEMENT STRIKE from figures such as Arkmer or the Nakita Agents, or from the Greater Ice Elemental's ICE SPIKES 15?
A. Yes." under the rulings/clarification section, but you may want to put those figures in the synergy section as well.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:07 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

I just discovered a great combo with these guys. you can use tactical switch to move your opponents figures into mimring's fire line attack range. up to 3 times per turn. Slap raelin in there and you've got a pretty good army base.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 28th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
I just discovered a great combo with these guys. you can use tactical switch to move your opponents figures into mimring's fire line attack range. up to 3 times per turn. Slap raelin in there and you've got a pretty good army base.
I'm not sure Cheez, I'd think it would be pretty difficult to get both your units and your opponent's units to line up in that way. But, I like the idea of setting up a kill-zone for your opponents. Perhaps:

Warforged Soldiers x3
10th x2
Raelin
filler

The Warforged would engage and Tactical Switch with your opponents figures then on the next turn the 10th would fire away.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:36 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I'm not sure Cheez, I'd think it would be pretty difficult to get both your units and your opponent's units to line up in that way. But, I like the idea of setting up a kill-zone for your opponents. Perhaps:

Warforged Soldiers x3
10th x2
Raelin
filler

The Warforged would engage and Tactical Switch with your opponents figures then on the next turn the 10th would fire away.
that is a good idea. I was trying to use mimring cuz it's sorta hard to set him up for his special. For your team, do you think RotV Raelin or SotM Raelin would be better? the 2 extra aura spaces might come in handy

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Warforged Soldiers x3
10th x2
Raelin
filler

that is a good idea. I was trying to use mimring cuz it's sorta hard to set him up for his special. For your team, do you think RotV Raelin or SotM Raelin would be better? the 2 extra aura spaces might come in handy
I think it would depend on the number of points, if your playing 500, your stuck with the 80 point Raelin, but if your playing 510 or more, you can spring for the 120 point variant.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:05 PM

Fireshadow is surprisingly tart

OK, this may be long and winded but
say you are playing a scenario that requires say domination of an area, or winning immediately by being on a certain glyph unengaged or something that requires your figure to be at X spot without the tactically switched figure there.
Basically, once a player calls a tactical switch, is the WFsoldier replaced first, the switched figure placed first, or is it simultaneously?
I know this is very knitty gritty, but just in case something happens, I want to know an official ruling.

WFsodier x2 160
raelein (ROTV) 240
GIE 370
heirloom 460
marro warriors 510
or Isamu + eldgrim 500
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireshadow View Post
OK, this may be long and winded but
say you are playing a scenario that requires say domination of an area, or winning immediately by being on a certain glyph unengaged or something that requires your figure to be at X spot without the tactically switched figure there.
Basically, once a player calls a tactical switch, is the WFsoldier replaced first, the switched figure placed first, or is it simultaneously?
I know this is very knitty gritty, but just in case something happens, I want to know an official ruling.

WFsodier x2 160
raelein (ROTV) 240
GIE 370
heirloom 460
marro warriors 510
or Isamu + eldgrim 500
I'm not 100% sure about this but I believe that victory conditions are checked at the end of the turn. Meaning your Warforged would have to attack, and successfully kill that unit to be considered unengaged (unless he's engaged with a different unit of course!). So, at least for your scenario, the placement order is irrelevant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units