Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2019, 02:47 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kenshi (Public Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Fwiw, Kenshi's power set definitely also raised an eyebrow for me - felt like Ark was doing a good job keeping an eye on his balance in the initial, though.
For the record, I 100% agree with this. Ark did a great job monitoring it in his tests. I have little doubt the results of Public Playtests will not be equally scrutinized and either show balance or evidence that further tweaks are needed. Either result Ark will be on top of and proactive.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 13th, 2019, 01:10 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Lord V's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Two rousing wins here. Teaming him with Cap, Ms. Marvel, and Havok was exceptionally strong, so I tested it twice. Stayed strong in both cases. Let me know if you have questions.

- THEME TEST/ I felt like this nailed the blind telekinetic vibe. Slowly pushing someone away is awesome.
- MIRROR TEST/ Nothing I saw here.
- BONDING TEST/ Ms. Marvel, Cap, and Havok is quite a team to pair him with.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ Outside of the above, you could throw him in a League build, which I find fun.
- POWER CHECK/ I think it might be interesting for Blind Warrior to cancel all terrain bonuses (such as Jungle Terrain).
- FUN TEST/ No issues. Very fun.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ I think the Lanterns are great, especially the ones that don’t have the Power Shield abilities, as I know people can get frustrated by those.
- DRAFTING TEST/ Fun unit that feels in the point range. He can do real damage in the right builds. When teamed up with people like Ms. Marvel and Cap, they have the bigger targets which lets him sneak around and get some solid damage in.
- USAGE TEST/ Bind Warrior is Niche, but a good theme.
- STRATEGY TEST/ Moving foes around provides some fun strategic options, such as trying to knock the F4 out of Invisible Woman’s range.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Kenshi
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Havok, Kenshi, Skrull Infiltrator, VS Professor X, Wolverine, Deadpool, Quicksilver
Unit Summary
Damage: 13 damage total
Abilities: Counter damage happened 3 times. Swordplay failed twice.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Havok, Kenshi, Skrull Infiltrator, vs Mister Fantastic, Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman
Unit Summary
Damage: 8 wounds.
Abilities: Swordplay used on all attacks, got at least 3 attacks always, typically made it all the way to 1 die. Only attacked once, saved by the blank (all skulls, 1 blank)
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 13th, 2019, 01:11 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The Fantastic 4 doing so poorly activation wise may be clouding his power a bit. Gonna drop his defense by 1 for further testing at 190.
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sounds good. The Fantastic Four can be swingy, as can the Wrecking Crew.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 8th, 2019, 01:48 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Kenshi

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: Violation.
Units: Kenshi (190), Nomad, Commander Rogers, Cheetah, and Elongated Man (850) vs. Darkseid, Giant-Man, Firefly, and Huntress (850).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: Violation.
Units: Kenshi (190), Nomad, Commander Rogers, Cheetah, and Elongated Man (850) vs. Venom, U.S. Agent, Zatanna I, and Vixen (850).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Kenshi is an interesting character. I purposefully tried him in two ragtag builds and was not disappointed. He provides a real offensive threat with the ability to move figures and attack numerous times, even though his range is short. The extra shield on defense did help his survivability though he never rolled quite well enough to heal or deal additional wounds. 190 is feeling pretty good after these games.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I have no knowledge of this character, but he plays well. A blind, telekinetic movement guru taking pot-shots all over the place is pretty fun..
Thoughts in red.

Old April 9th, 2019, 05:47 PM

Looking good. One more set should do it. Thanks for the tests!
Old May 26th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Dang. I realized this guy had been sitting a while, but not how long.

I have my tests set up, I'll have results up tomorrow night. EDIT: Sorry, gonna be have to be Tuesday night. Called a couple friends to catch up and wound up on the phone all night.

Last edited by Ronin; May 27th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 29th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kenshi @190 points

Army Test
Units: Kenshi @190, Kirigi, Hand Mystics, Hand Ninja x2 (680) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Oracle, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cass) (680)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Star-Lord, Kenshi, Groot (Baby), Rocket Raccoon (II) (740) vs Ninja Turtles, Skrull Infiltrator x4 (740)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Star-Lord, Kenshi, Groot (Baby), Rocket Raccoon (II) (740) vs Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Firestar, Songbird (740)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Slightly sideways luck for ol' Kenshi in these games. He definitely feels like he has the potential to be pretty nasty, and he showed that in the first game, but it didn't quite come through in the match against the Crime Fighters. Durability is low enough to keep him in check. Plays nicely; I'd draft him again at 190.
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:20 AM

Thanks! Should be good now.
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Symbiotic

Pre-yea for editing.
Old May 29th, 2019, 12:17 PM

Wow, been close to two months since I playtested this guy. Pre-yea for Editing, my results still stand.

Old June 21st, 2019, 02:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Pre-Yea, need to get this one moving again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library