Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 12th, 2023, 12:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
~

The Finals are on Slated.

The dysole (6-0) v. megasilver (5-1) armies are:
Tubthumping
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, James Murphy, Kate Crawford, Kozuke Samurai, Martial La Hire, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors

* Eltahale, Heirloom, 10th Regiment of Footx3, Phantom Knightsx2

dysole chooses who places first.

~Dysole, with a game report incoming
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:38 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semi Charmed Kind of Life

kevindola : Airborne Elite, Armocs x4, Zogross

Me: Ebon, Nakitas, Tagawa, Izumi, Tarn, Otonashi

I was very worried about Airborne Elite and Nakitas were really my only tool against them. I knew I needed to bring both 5 defense samurai squads to combat the Armocs. I was worried about Swaysil who basically countered everything I was doing. I briefly considered Murphy to counter any Zogross or Roman Archer stuff but there was no way to bring him and not bring the other pieces I needed so that left Tarn and Oto.

Airborne didn't drop round 1 (whew). Ebon only managed to kill 2 Armocs and put a wound on Zogross. Next round Airborne didn't drop again (whew). I went Tarn for two turns and then Izumi. I managed to kill an Armoc or two but the Tarns didn't do much but the last Tarn/Ebon managed to keep the Armocs in one place. Round 3 the Airborne don't drop again (less whew but still whatever) and I went all Tagawa. Put 2 wounds on Zogross and killed 4 Armocs (2 of which were counterstrike) and only lost one Tagawa. Unfortunately, an Armoc managed to use Yngvild to kill a Nakita and Otonashi.

Airborne dropped round 4 and I thankfully won initiative. My two Nakitas failed to kill any Airborne on Turn 1 but blocked and smoke powdered to stay safe. Tagawas ended up falling however. Nakitas killed two Airborne on the return volley. Neither Airborne was able to kill the Izumi and I was able to move them into good positions, kill one of the Airborne and drop another wound on Zogross. Nobody took lava damage.

A key initiative is won and Zogross and the Armocs manage to kill all my Ebon so I lose OM 1. Thankfully for me OM 2 sees Zogross and an Armoc die to counter strike. I use my next two OMs to kill an Armoc and Airborne which was kevin's OM 3. I fail to kill the remaining two Armocs and my Nakita dies to lava.

Next round kevin takes two LEAs to try and get height and dies both times.

~Dysole, looking forward to the finals
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:49 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 51 - Delta Sideboards - Finals

It was a fun game with a lot of moving pieces.

Other than the Airborne not dropping at a more opportune time, which is their standard, the biggest thing in the game, to me, was I attacked the samurai from melee 7 times. All 7 times I had height for 4v5. Counterstrike hit me 5 of those 7 attacks. I got one kill, and one block on the other two attacks. That subset of rolls was particularly brutal in a game that came down to all 3 Izumi vs. 4 Armocs, Zogross, and an Airborne.

gg though Dysole!
Old March 17th, 2023, 12:13 AM

Finalmente

Mega: 10thx2, PKsx2, Heirloom

Me: Ebon, Nakitas, Izumi, Tarn, Kozuke, Kate

I was really worried about Eltahale and 10th x3 because I wasn't confident I had enough to take it all out especially with Kelda on the board. Since I knew 10th were going to play I knew I would need Nakitas. I also felt like I would need Kozuke to crack through Eltahale or Heirloom. I then felt I would probably need as many Ebon landing spots as possible so I grabbed Izumi and Tarns even though Murphy or Martial might have been better counters to things. I didn't know what I could count on and Izumi also would be good if he decided to bring PKs.

He put Heirloom in a nice spot and I moved up Ebon. He managed to kill two of them but I put two wounds on Heirloom and killed a 10th. I very riskily put OM1 on Ebon and managed to have one survive to put one more wound on Heirloom. 10th managed to make it closer to my start zone and kill two of my Tarns. I brought up Nakitas and managed to drop 2 of the 10th.

This next round I really wanted initiative as I could run up and engage 3 10th with Kozuke and then likely have a free shot at hitting Heirloom after that. I greedily put two OMs on them when I should have only put one. Mega ignored the Nakitas to shoot at my Kozuke managing to down two of them. Thankfully I brought up my last Kozuke and he killed a 10th. The next OMs were on the PKs so I killed another 10th dropping him down below a squad. PKs then moved up to attack Nakitas. One got taken down by engagement strike. The others failed to kill Nakitas. Izumi came up and killed a PK and a 10th.

I started the next round off with Nakitas but was unable to kill Heirloom but did manage to take out another PK. He moved Heirloom to a place of relative safety with no more OMs on Nakitas. I moved up Ebon and took out the penultimate 10th. PKs moved up and two died to counterstrike attacks from a Kozuke and Izumi but the Ebon on Dagmar was killed and I lost a Nakita to lava.

He won a crucial initiative and managed to kill my only Nakita that could get to him in range without setting up a Force Orb. He also healed all 3 wounds I put on him. I moved my Nakita all the way over to a shadow space and took an unsuccessful shot at the last PK. He correctly guessed that my next OM was on the lone Kozuke and killed him. My 3rd OM I moved Izumi up and engaged him and grabbed Dagmar doing zero wounds to either Heirloom or the PK.

The next round he won despite Dagmar and took an LEA to go shoot at my Ebon killing one. The other managed to put two more wounds on him but then he killed it. Kate came up and threw a lot of dice at him and got nowhere but he thankfully whiffed on the force orb that would have hit her and a Tarn.

I managed to get Kate on height and foolishly didn't Fan the Hammer when he only had 2 defense. He grabbed shadow and managed to kill Kate and the Ebon that spawned from her. My two Tarn who had been sitting in the start zone all game did manage to move up while he was doing that and I got a timely Berserker charge to hit him with two heighted attacks of 4. The first one killed him despite him being on shadow.

He conceded with a 10th and a PK left while I had a Tarn, all my Izumi and a Nakita left as well 3 Ebon that would return from them. The next turn my Izumi was going to engage the 10th and get on even ground with the PK making life very difficult for them to finish off my army.

This build was a lot of fun to play. Ebon are so fun to mix and match with unique hero squads and I felt like I always had a tool for everything. Every unit was key for at least one game with the exception of maybe Oto and Kate. I thoroughly enjoyed this format and being able to construct a variety of builds was a fun challenge throughout.

~Dysole, who will note she tends to win tournaments in clumps so she might be primed for another deep run
Old March 17th, 2023, 03:13 AM

Breakdown

In case you were curious

Ebon Armor 7/7
Izumi Samurai 6/7 (R1 only unplayed)
James Murphy 2/7 (R2 and R4)
Kate Crawford 3/7 (R1, R3, and Finals)
Kozuke Samurai 4/7 (R1-R3, Finals)
Martial La Hire 2/7 (R1 and R4)
Nakita Agents 5/7 (R1 and R2 only unplayed)
Otonashi 4/7 (R1, R2, Quarters, Semis)
Tagawa Samurai 4/7 (R1, R2, Quarters, Semis)
Tarn Viking Warriors 6/7 (R2 only unplayed)

~Dysole, amused by the breakdown
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS 51 - Delta Sideboards - Finals

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events