Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 13th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
OK now this was my original investigation and I was the one who spotted the Bob Naismith style in Heroscape. We know that there used to be only one sculptor doing the Heroscape miniatures. Now we know it is Bob, so it stands to reason that all the figures may be sculpted by him alone. They certainly all match his style. Good find Annerios. I have not been to Bob's sight in a while.
Sherlock Grungebob on the case!

Sadly, the old thread where we discussed this stuff is long gone. You were indeed correct.

His site re-organization caught my eye and now I'm glad I looked through it. Seeing that sketch was worth snooping around.
Old March 13th, 2007, 01:40 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
very cool, but if he is a freelancer , how did he work after craig finished a charakter status. he create a figure . or he creat a asrech and craig makes a status.. or a real wokship craig said what a kind he want and then comes all this strech and status staff one by one.

sad that his page is so small about (he could show all that stuff that are out now)

i wished the creators would make a movie of their work , for the fans not with secret stuff. craige gives two intervies one here and ones scott. and if you catch him on gencon.

he must fear the fans we are not like"season one was badder then season too","why did you kill shanon", "are you guys out of ideas?"
we buy that stuff and after taht we say wow that was good but this army was poor we wait for the next wave . and not boycoott a produck becase dünd is poor.
Old March 13th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Wow! This is fascinating info. GB, I completely missed your earlier thread on HQ. It would seem you know your stuff. Thanks Annerios.
Old March 13th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
OK now this was my original investigation and I was the one who spotted the Bob Naismith style in Heroscape. We know that there used to be only one sculptor doing the Heroscape miniatures. Now we know it is Bob, so it stands to reason that all the figures may be sculpted by him alone. They certainly all match his style. Good find Annerios. I have not been to Bob's sight in a while.
Great eyes, GB.
Another neat thing about this community is how everyone can bring something to contribute from their 'areas of expertise'!
Any chance you can share some of the other comparison figures you had suspected resemblingy Naismith's style?

Do you think Naismith did BattleBall as well? I know there's the Dumetef/Collosor the Dim comparison...
Old March 13th, 2007, 05:01 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Great find.....that certainly looks like Mimring. Copyright Hasbro 2007....hmmm it sort of looks like a combination of Carr, Drake and Samurai though. Maybe it is a revamped version of Carr who knows.
Old March 13th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow this figure could almost be the Heavy Tackle for the Iron Wolves!

Old March 13th, 2007, 07:15 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:

I remember when this was brought up a couple years ago. We had some pictures of Naismith's other works in that thread that was a dead givaway, particularly the feet. Well done on the confirmation!!

-Ski
Old March 13th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
The dragon I mentioned in last post.. on last page...

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEROSCAPE-Custom...QQcmdZViewItem

it apears this dragon in this auction is modular... change the head/arms legs etc.. and repaint it... maybe his ebay ID?
Old March 13th, 2007, 09:42 PM

flying_chipmunk has disabled reputation
nice... That robot picture above looks a bit like a gladiatron (claw) and DW9k... maybe another but thats kinda what I think....

And that agent Carr like guy... looks... intrigueing.... alot to look forward to in the world of Heroscape I guess! (and about $250.00 more... not counting gas $$$)
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:07 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
This was "Confirmed" for me a few months ago from the wonderful lady at "the Last Square" in beautiful, Madison,WI.

A huge game shop with more mini's then they'll ever sell.
I actually brought in a Thorgrim figure in with me, and she said it "looked" like "Bob's" work.

Old March 14th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
With the Starship Troopers line for Mongoose, the HS figures, Dark Realms and more, Naismith sounds like a busy guy.

He likes making robots with big shoulder pads. Q-9's cousins:

Old March 14th, 2007, 08:39 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Man, those things could all be Death Walkers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News