Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master Mold-Design Phase

Alright, a few thoughts:

1) Very happy with the figure choice - while I doubt I'll ever get my hands on one (since I don't have the skill, time, or patience for modding - I don't even have the patience for rebasing!), the fact that Master Mold is significantly larger than even the biggest Sentinels makes it A-OK with me.

2) I don't buy Conqueror as a class. He's not the Conqueror - he has nothing to conquer, no real goal of controlling the world or anything. Well, he does intend to eradicate Mutants and "rule" humanity, but less in a Conquest way and more of a... I dunno. I like "Destroyer" or even "Producer" better.

3) I'm not entirely comfortable with Sentinel Production as-is, if only because of the possibility of future Sentinels (like the blue one that was recently released) that could be significantly more powerful than the original. I, personally, would love to see a Sentinel that costs in the 350-point range.

4) Optic Blast seems like a really weird, unthematic power for him. He shouldn't really be doing much fighting at all; I'd like some sort of melee SMASH! boost/attack more.

EDIT: For personality, perhaps... "Creative?"
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like conqueror. From wiki: "he Master Mold has Trask captured, and decides to take over humanity to keep it safe." Taking over humanity through violence? Sounds like a conqueror.
I could go either way on the optic blast.
I think we could/should restrict Sentinel Production to once per round or, even better, to only if Master Mold is unengaged (which means it'll be easier to pull off the more cheap Sentinels you have as a screen).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am glad you like the figure Johnny. I had your voice in my head as I was picking out the figure "bigger is better".
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
SENTINEL PRODUCTION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Master Mold or any other Sentinels you control, you may immediately remove all Wound Markers from the Army Card of a previously destroyed Sentinel you control and place it on an empty space adjacent to Master Mold.

This is to prevent Sentinel Directive from kicking in. Not being able to move/attack with Master Mold isn't a huge loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer397 View Post
Base stats as guess
Life 15 or 20. I would go 15
Move 4.
Range 4.
Attack 8 to 10. I would go 8
Defense 6 to 8. I would go 6 maybe 7.
Points 1000.

I would go with 25 to 30 for size. He is 30 ft tall. So 25 maybe.

Special rules.
SENTINEL PRODUCTION 16
If Master Mold does not move or attack during his turn, he can roll a 20 sided die. On a roll of 16-20 he produces a Sentinel MK1. The newly produced can not move or attack this round and must be placed adjacent to Master Mold. Sentinel Production can only be used once per round.

Sentinel Directive
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Master Mold, you may first move up to 3 Sentinels figures you control or attack with up to 3 Sentinels figures you control.

He has Flight and Super Strength.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Master_Mold_%28Earth-616%29

I got a 6'' Iron Man. It's taller than the other 2 Iron Man's I have. Probably by 2 1/2''. I picked it up a Wal-Mart for $12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, a few thoughts:

1) Very happy with the figure choice - while I doubt I'll ever get my hands on one (since I don't have the skill, time, or patience for modding - I don't even have the patience for rebasing!), the fact that Master Mold is significantly larger than even the biggest Sentinels makes it A-OK with me.

2) I don't buy Conqueror as a class. He's not the Conqueror - he has nothing to conquer, no real goal of controlling the world or anything. Well, he does intend to eradicate Mutants and "rule" humanity, but less in a Conquest way and more of a... I dunno. I like "Destroyer" or even "Producer" better.

3) I'm not entirely comfortable with Sentinel Production as-is, if only because of the possibility of future Sentinels (like the blue one that was recently released) that could be significantly more powerful than the original. I, personally, would love to see a Sentinel that costs in the 350-point range.

4) Optic Blast seems like a really weird, unthematic power for him. He shouldn't really be doing much fighting at all; I'd like some sort of melee SMASH! boost/attack more.

EDIT: For personality, perhaps... "Creative?"
I can add that line Bats, but I thought that not being able to take a turn with him would prevent the second power from activating.

Jammer, the size on the card represents how many hexes high the figure stands so since it stands 28 hexes high, the 28 is the size. I think I forgot to switch his life to 15, so I'll check again.

Johnny, I'm open to other classes, but from memory Conqurer fit, but I'm sure that there others that would fit him. As for Optic Blast, it is the standard long range attack of the Sentinels, although I'm open for other ideas.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Honestly, Conqueror seems like a much grander sort of role - guys like Darkseid, Annihilus, Thanos. People who want to own the universe and everything in it. Master Mold, being a machine, doesn't (at least from what I know of him) have this power-mad urge. He wants to "fix" the world, but for the world's sake, not his own. If that makes sense.

And I don't dispute that Optic Blast makes sense as far as technicality goes, it just feels like a mechanical/theme break for him to be eradicating entire rows of enemies. He seems more precise than that.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's best to clarify with that extra round. Technically if you're cancelling out his ability to use powers when you're cancelling out his turn, then you're also cancelling out the Sentinel Production ... So I think "turn" has to mean just his own move and attack, making the other line necessary.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Honestly, Conqueror seems like a much grander sort of role - guys like Darkseid, Annihilus, Thanos. People who want to own the universe and everything in it. Master Mold, being a machine, doesn't (at least from what I know of him) have this power-mad urge. He wants to "fix" the world, but for the world's sake, not his own. If that makes sense.

And I don't dispute that Optic Blast makes sense as far as technicality goes, it just feels like a mechanical/theme break for him to be eradicating entire rows of enemies. He seems more precise than that.
To me, class is what you do, and personality is how or why you do it.
What he does is conquer (he also destroys, but conqueror fits).
The how or why (most likely how) should be his personality (I'm really liking Efficient more and more).

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

To scale size should be 30.

I think Bat's is right. It should be Efficient.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM

Griff can line him up next to some hexes to give an indication of his height (unless he already posted it and I missed it).

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
It is 28 hexes tall (8 hexes taller than the official Sentinel).
The figures info is on the first page under your comic art Bats. I changed the personality to Efficient, dropped the life to 15 (looks like I forgot to do that earlier), and added that line you sugested Bats.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Figure info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, I got the figure tonight. I got one that is bigger than the 8' one quozl suggested. You guys better love this....

It is 10 and a half inches tall.
It is 28 hexes tall (8 hexes taller than the official Sentinel).
It is 19 dollars, I got mine for 13.
It comes with 4 cool pieces of what we can use as terrain or DOs at some point.
It stands on 2 hexes, so this guy can actually move like he should (this was the biggest reason why I got this one as opposed to the one that stands on 3 hexes, that, and this guy is an absolute monster).

My internet is crap right now, but I will post pics as soon as I can. It is called Iron Man 2: Repulsor Power Iron Man Mark VI
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:52 PM

Ah, height 28 - it was hidden in there. Thanks, Griff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library