Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 17th, 2009, 11:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
NESA board game day anyone?

With the laid back style of Scape-A-Palooza II today I started thinking about maybe trying something different sometime this spring/summer.

Would anyone be interested in having a day like today where we just get a big room for the whole day and just play various board games?

Alot of us unfortunately do not have a gaming group outside of our family, which may be why we love Scape events as much as we do. Because of that we may not get the chance to play some games we own or get the chance to try new games.

So what do you think?
Old October 18th, 2009, 07:50 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: NESA board game day anyone?

100% in on this (as long as the date meshes). Definitely run it after the holidays so we can all bring our new goodies with us.

NESACON?????

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 18th, 2009 at 08:42 AM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds good to me. I could see if I can beat anyone at Settlers besides my family and friends.

And I would also bring my two Small Box Games. Unfortunately they aren't getting played here because of the 3-4 player requirement.
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Absolutely.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OnaCONa?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:32 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
OnaCONa?

Old October 20th, 2009, 03:24 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I like this idea. Back in my college days (I am sounding old now) the University had a games club and we would get together once a week and people would just bring different games to play. Play what you like. I miss that time.... I was introduced to A LOT of stuff I would have never played without that club.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events