Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 17th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dracula(Design Phase)

I get the intent there - and I think it works. It receives enough wounds to be destroyed, then, rather than be destroyed, you remove 3 and take control of it. But I may be misunderstanding exactly how wounding works when a figure would be destroyed so...?

I'm sort of wishing we could use the Fear Itself Dracula because it's SO badass... but it's also SO expensive.
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I get the intent there - and I think it works. It receives enough wounds to be destroyed, then, rather than be destroyed, you remove 3 and take control of it. But I may be misunderstanding exactly how wounding works when a figure would be destroyed so...?

I'm sort of wishing we could use the Fear Itself Dracula because it's SO badass... but it's also SO expensive.
I know!!!
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When this was discussed much earlier, my intent was that the power worked like this:

George has 2 wounds and 4 Life. Dracula puts 4 wounds on George. George is destroyed with 6 wounds on his card. Dracula now takes control of George and removes 3 of those wounds so George now has 3 wounds on his card.

This allows for Dracula over-killing someone so that they can't be revived. Like so: Isamu only has 1 Life. Dracula puts 4 wounds on him. Even after removing 3 wounds, Isamu still has 1 wound and would be destroyed.

However we want this power to work, it will require an FAQ so we should just decide what we want.

Also, I'd rather we drop Rise From The Grave especially since Karat has incorporated Life Drain into Vampirism but that's just my personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 18th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
When this was discussed much earlier, my intent was that the power worked like this:

George has 2 wounds and 4 Life. Dracula puts 4 wounds on George. George is destroyed with 6 wounds on his card. Dracula now takes control of George and removes 3 of those wounds so George now has 3 wounds on his card.

This allows for Dracula over-killing someone so that they can't be revived. Like so: Isamu only has 1 Life. Dracula puts 4 wounds on him. Even after removing 3 wounds, Isamu still has 1 wound and would be destroyed.

However we want this power to work, it will require an FAQ so we should just decide what we want.

Also, I'd rather we drop Rise From The Grave especially since Karat has incorporated Life Drain into Vampirism but that's just my personal preference.
I agree with it needing a Faq, and that is an interesting route to go, I'm not sure which way I prefer.

Honestly, I'd rather drop the life drain aspect from his card than Rise From the Grave.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm good with quozl's direction, makes sense to me.

And either way on life drain vs. Rise, even keeping both of them. On one hand he'll be really, REALLY tough to kill, but on the other, he's DRACULA.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Likewise, though this "overkill" concept is new and should require us to spell it out a bit more in the wording.

Maybe like so?

VAMPIRISM
If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed from Dracula's normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card. If the figure was a Unique Hero, after placing all wounds from Dracula's attack, remove up to 3 wound markers and all Order Markers from the destroyed figure's Army Card and take control of it. For the duration of the game, that figure loses its Species and has the species of Undead instead. Vampirism never affects Undead, Androids, or Destructible Objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
And either way on life drain vs. Rise, even keeping both of them. On one hand he'll be really, REALLY tough to kill, but on the other, he's DRACULA.
But putting him in the mix with other Undead as such a powerful threat and powerful survivor scares me quite a bit in terms of the metagame. Think about how tough it was to keep Judge Death reasonable given the Crow, Grundy, Gentleman Ghost, and all the rest.

I do have one small suggestion to help:

I'd love to see LORD OF THE DEAD be instead of a turn with Dracula (so he can't go around healing himself if he's dishing out orders) and be either a Unique Undead Hero or up to two squads of Undead Minions. That way he specifically works very well with the Vampire Minions, whom I believe could use the boost, and he doesn't give so much of a boost to all of those problematic Undead Unique Heroes I mentioned above. By specifying Minions, we also don't paint ourselves into a design corner for future Undead Squads who might be too powerful for this treatment.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

I think it'd be weird for him to not be able to command Undead Squads in general.

"an Undead Hero or Squad or up to two squads of Undead Minions" feels really awesome to me though, good suggestion.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm cool with that. , but reiterating that it should definitely be an "instead of taking a turn with Dracula" power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Likewise, though this "overkill" concept is new and should require us to spell it out a bit more in the wording.

Maybe like so?

VAMPIRISM
If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed from Dracula's normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card. If the figure was a Unique Hero, after placing all wounds from Dracula's attack, remove up to 3 wound markers and all Order Markers from the destroyed figure's Army Card and take control of it. For the duration of the game, that figure loses its Species and has the species of Undead instead. Vampirism never affects Undead, Androids, or Destructible Objects.
Uh, the 'overkill' concept isn't really new, I'm pretty sure Morbius want through something similar.

Though how about this for Vampirism:
Quote:
VAMPIRISM
When Dracula's destroys a figure with his normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card. If the destroyed figure was not a Huge figure, you may place one previously destroyed Undead Minion figure on the space previously occupied by the destroyed figure, if possible. Undead, Androids, or Destructible Objects are not affected by Vampirism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
But putting him in the mix with other Undead as such a powerful threat and powerful survivor scares me quite a bit in terms of the metagame. Think about how tough it was to keep Judge Death reasonable given the Crow, Grundy, Gentleman Ghost, and all the rest.

I do have one small suggestion to help:

I'd love to see LORD OF THE DEAD be instead of a turn with Dracula (so he can't go around healing himself if he's dishing out orders) and be either a Unique Undead Hero or up to two squads of Undead Minions. That way he specifically works very well with the Vampire Minions, whom I believe could use the boost, and he doesn't give so much of a boost to all of those problematic Undead Unique Heroes I mentioned above. By specifying Minions, we also don't paint ourselves into a design corner for future Undead Squads who might be too powerful for this treatment.
I yeah, I little afraid that Dracula could be better than Superman (I).

I like instead of taking a turn better.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 18th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the "instead of" verbiage, and it would be fun to let him activate two squads of Undead Minions, or 1 Undead Unique.

The Overkill concept makes sense to me the way Bats spelled it out. Doesn't seem overly complicated.

C3G team building links.
Old September 18th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I dunno, I kinda liked being able to take a turn with him too. I'm not really sure which way I'd prefer yet. I like being able to heal him, but I prefer ressurection, and I like being able to take a turn with him and an Undead Hero or Squad...not really sure what way to go here.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

How about he bonds with a single vampire squad, or instead of his turn takes a turn with any undead hero? That way he's still useful with anyone, but gives the minions a bigger bonus!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library