Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 27th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah Space Cadets looks kind of neat SFTNT, and I like the old-school look to it. But since my buddy has Galaxy Defenders that we started a campaign for and he backed the newer GD stuff as well, that would fill that genre for me at least.

I backed MERCS Recon, so that will have a different feel too.

If you ever get a chance to try out Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game, it is pretty cool thematic fun.

yeah, it looks pretty awesome. i just traded Galaxy Defenders ... didnt dig it.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 7th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I may be getting into this one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 11th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:

If someone is interested in this Kickstarter but ordering a single copy was too cost prohibitive, my buddy Brian is doing a group order for our area because the 6 game order on the KS is a lot cheaper per copy than the single copy order. He has one 6 pack order filled, but offered to take other orders to fill a 2nd 6 pack. Basically someone would still have to pay shipping from Brian to their house, but will still be less than single copy of the KS.

Here's his thread on BGG. 6th post down is where he opened it up to others in the U.S.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/18302489#18302489

Old February 11th, 2015, 05:25 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
It does look cool. That is a large amount to print & cut, I think it would be better to purchase it.
Quote:
Quote:

If someone is interested in this Kickstarter but ordering a single copy was too cost prohibitive, my buddy Brian is doing a group order for our area because the 6 game order on the KS is a lot cheaper per copy than the single copy order. He has one 6 pack order filled, but offered to take other orders to fill a 2nd 6 pack. Basically someone would still have to pay shipping from Brian to their house, but will still be less than single copy of the KS.

Here's his thread on BGG. 6th post down is where he opened it up to others in the U.S.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/18302489#18302489
Is your buddy a retailer or are they letting anyone do a group buy?
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post

Is your buddy a retailer or are they letting anyone do a group buy?
No, he's not a retailer, but he's corresponded with the KS manager and he said it wasn't a problem to order a 6-pack. Though, my buddy did check with a FLGS owner that we know just in case it had to be run through a FLGS. But there was a quote from some other guy in that thread of Brian's that I linked and the quote was from the KS manager that said to "go for it" and not really needing to be a retailer.

If you want to double check, you can message the KS manager just to be sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games