Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 2nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

Happy New Year! Ooh, is it February already?

When do we want to set up a day? Presidents' Day weekend doesn't work for me, maybe the last Saturday this month?

I hate to invite myself and other people from the internet to @Nomad 's house, so if he doesn't want to host we could see about using Mugu Games or something.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:47 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Timing

The first weekend in March got eaten up. Everything else give me enough notice and I can probably swing something.

~Dysole, debating how far she should really travel without a consistent source of income
Old February 2nd, 2017, 02:16 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Happy New Year! Ooh, is it February already?

When do we want to set up a day? Presidents' Day weekend doesn't work for me, maybe the last Saturday this month?

I hate to invite myself and other people from the internet to @Nomad 's house, so if he doesn't want to host we could see about using Mugu Games or something.
Sunday, Feb 19th is open for me. I would PM Nomad to see if he's free to host.

March 12th is my next best day.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:02 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

March would be better for me to arrange the time off.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 3rd, 2017, 02:09 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let me take a look at the family calendar. We will figure something out in the next day or two.
Old February 5th, 2017, 02:02 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would this be an ok event for a first time scaper to attend? I have a buddy that lives up in the Washington area I have invited.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like we have settled on Saturday, March 18. Dr.Goomonkey, obfuscatedhippo, and I will start working on a format. I'll post in the Events thread soon.
Old February 5th, 2017, 06:45 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Would this be an ok event for a first time scaper to attend? I have a buddy that lives up in the Washington area I have invited.
I assume it would be fine, but it would probably be best if you at least gave them a basic rundown beforehand. You could just make sure you play them first so you can show them the ropes, but I'm sure most people there will be willing to accommodate for a noobie.

HeroScape is pretty simple, after all.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
the above

Dang, there is a journey concert that night here in Eugene I wanted to go to with my father.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 5th, 2017, 09:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Who's Crying Now

Quote:
Dang, there is a journey concert that night here in Eugene I wanted to go to with my father.
Don't stop believing because you never know how this could work out. Just keep up with the thread faithfully, and any way you want it will be fine. If you decide to come, I'm sure we'll welcome you with open arms, but if we have to go separate ways, it'll be fine; just be good to yourself.

~Dysole, girl, can't help it, but she had to
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Who's Crying Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Don't stop believing because you never know how this could work out. Just keep up with the thread faithfully, and any way you want it will be fine. If you decide to come, I'm sure we'll welcome you with open arms, but if we have to go separate ways, it'll be fine; just be good to yourself.

~Dysole, girl, can't help it, but she had to

Not to sound cold - but I'll be alright without you. I'm sure you're feeling that way too...but who knows...I'm old AND (wait for it...) only the young can say.

~ Majestic Goat - who's now part of this chain reaction..
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:14 AM

Loving, touching, heroscaping . . . oh no I didn't really do that, did I?

Last edited by Nomad; February 12th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers