Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 13th, 2015, 03:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
How about that AoS 2 hour finale?
Pretty impressed by it. Lots of things I didn't see coming. I was worried that they were just going to run two 1 hour episodes back to back but that really was just one continuous two hour show. The Skye family story line is now completely wrapped up and they really did it justice, other shows would have dragged out that plot line for a few more seasons and then not done it half as well.

Excited about where season 3 could go now, I hope they bring Mike back again. I imagine most of the season will deal with Skye slowly putting together her new team, and then CA: Civil War will come out and we will see what kind of impact that has. Ward is right where he belongs now. Fitz just can't catch a break, the poor guy. I still remember after the first 3-4 episodes into the new show I was not invested at all in the two 'tech' members of the team, now they account for some of the most heart wrenching moments. Glad they didn't spin off Bobby & Hunter, they need to be regular members of the show for a while.
Do we think Simmons will come back? Or not? And will she be her regular self or not if she does?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 13th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Spoilers

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 13th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The AoS finale was excellent. It had my heart pumping the whole time; practically every character was in mortal danger at some point. I'm glad it was renewed for season 3. Season 2 has just been incredible.

Flash was great yesterday too. That was an epic fight with the Reverse Flash.
Old May 13th, 2015, 04:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Heroscaper Guy,
Spoiler Alert!

I assume you guys caught the Flash reference to Green Lantern in last nights episode. Maybe he turns up in Flash season 2 now.
Old May 13th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can't wait for this stuff to come to Netflix.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Flash finale was awesome!

AoS finale was awesomer! Better than any Marvel movie to date.

Edit: Best Marvel release everrrrrrr

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 13th, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
Old May 13th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That wasn't the Flash finale Hahma, there is still one more episode left.

I thought the Arrow finale was mildly disappointing. I think it's because Agents of SHIELD and Flash are simply better than Arrow this season.
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I thought the Arrow finale was mildly disappointing. I think it's because Agents of SHIELD and Flash are simply better than Arrow this season.
I got confused Arch-vile. We hadn't gotten a chance to watch last week's episode until last night, just before the new one last night. So it felt kind of like a 2 hour finale, not to mention it was pretty darned cool.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:34 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I got confused Arch-vile. We hadn't gotten a chance to watch last week's episode until last night, just before the new one last night. So it felt kind of like a 2 hour finale, not to mention it was pretty darned cool.
No disagreement there! I have no idea what is going to happen for the finale due to how that episode ended, and that excites me.
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:15 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Flash episode was pretty good.
Spoiler Alert!

Anyway, while good it had no where near the impact that the AoS final had. I won't go as far as Hahma and say it was better than any MCU movie but it was in the same company as the better MCU movies. So much good stuff....
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; May 14th, 2015 at 02:29 AM.
Old May 14th, 2015, 02:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Really loved the Agents of SHIELD finale. Show really came into its own this season.

Spoiler Alert!

Speaking of Cal - can anyone think of any HeroClix that could pass for him? You know, green suit, slightly wild hair. I'd love to use him as Mr. Hyde on my table. There are SO many "dudes in suit" figures, so one of them HAS to match.
Old May 14th, 2015, 02:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Agreed. I was really impressed by the Cal actor, he really did that role justice with all the different mood swings and emotions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape