Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 10th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
We secured a website for our game. It is still rough around the edges but we have a home. Just a bummer the spelling is off.
http://www.herosordead.com/ aka Heroes or Dead
I'm also noticing "Hero's Or Dead"
Yep, that is how they spelled the website and on the page at first. There is still the one spot where it is misspelled. Hopefully they can fix that.
I am not too thrilled that the actual website is misspelled. Perhaps we will have to obtain the proper address and this one will be set up as a re-direct.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:44 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Would you think a Kung fu panda set would be SOOOO AWESOME or SOOOO LAME?

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 10th, 2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Would you think a Kung fu panda set would be SOOOO AWSOME or SOOOO LAME?
Not sure if it's 6 issue series truly qualifies it as a comic book figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It would be SOOOO AWSOME if you could spell awesome.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh before I forget...I started a game with my son last night (our games often span several days) he took a Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Doctor Strange team and I took a team of Doctor Doom and a bunch of Doombots...First round Spidey rolled all skulls from the top of a building and Doctor Doom...Zero...Whiff...Dead...no problem just need a 6 or higher...4!!. Just like that I now have an army of two life robots with a worthless special.....Then amazingly later that night while browsing through the public design thread looking for ideas I saw this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd also love to see a more offensive version of a Doombot as well (not just decoy Doombots).
But I never saw a follow up and was curious if anyone ever took it on.

or another option is perhaps a Doctor Doom II that has some bonding with Doombots.

The second option is mainly because (and I am probably not using this army to it's full potential) I tend to hold back the Doombots and tear it up with Doom until he is destroyed, roll a 6+ and repeat.

Does anyone have any other strategies on how they play Doom?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:59 PM

Batmobile?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 03:35 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Oh before I forget...I started a game with my son last night (our games often span several days) he took a Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Doctor Strange team and I took a team of Doctor Doom and a bunch of Doombots...First round Spidey rolled all skulls from the top of a building and Doctor Doom...Zero...Whiff...Dead...no problem just need a 6 or higher...4!!. Just like that I now have an army of two life robots with a worthless special.....Then amazingly later that night while browsing through the public design thread looking for ideas I saw this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd also love to see a more offensive version of a Doombot as well (not just decoy Doombots).
But I never saw a follow up and was curious if anyone ever took it on.

or another option is perhaps a Doctor Doom II that has some bonding with Doombots.

The second option is mainly because (and I am probably not using this army to it's full potential) I tend to hold back the Doombots and tear it up with Doom until he is destroyed, roll a 6+ and repeat.

Does anyone have any other strategies on how they play Doom?
That's how I have always played it, not sure if there is any other way. Tough luck on the roll.
Old September 10th, 2014, 05:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Would you think a Kung fu panda set would be SOOOO AWESOME or SOOOO LAME?
I think would much prefer to see several things before we get those (Runaways, Inhumans, Young Avengers, Atom Eve, Black Manta, Man-Bat, etc), if we ever get those (which is probably a no).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 10th, 2014, 05:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm actually more excited about this picture that came out today than I am of the new Batmobile one.
Old September 10th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Batmobile?
Batmobile or Rabbitmobile? The open doors sorta look like Bugs Bunny's ears. Or maybe Wile E. Coyote.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 10th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

I'm actually more excited about this picture that came out today than I am of the new Batmobile one.
Me too, that's awesome!
Old September 10th, 2014, 06:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Finally, a Dugan who doesn't look like he ate his teamates!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape