Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM

Will1985 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Serenity's 6/7/13 Tradelist (Updated Haves and Wants)

completed a sale with serenity. everything was in excellent condition. would definitely do business again
Old June 12th, 2013, 01:20 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Serenity's 6/7/13 Tradelist (Updated Haves and Wants)

Just completed a great trade with Serenity! Will hopefully trade again with him in the future!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:12 PM

Will1985 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Serenity's 6/15/13 Tradelist

Just completed another sale with Serenity. Figures in great condition.
Old June 24th, 2013, 07:31 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Serenity's 6/20/13 Tradelist - Added some board games

Bought a figure from Serenity. Quick shipping and item is in great condition. Thanks a bunch.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 24th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Expansion Cards Needed
Major X17
Nakita Agents
Warriors of Ashra
Card for Glyph of Nilrend
I have these for you, man! I wish I'd have looked at this before, it'd have saved me an envelope's worth of postage!

PM me your address.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:49 PM

Dlark17 Woo who?

Just got my latest trade from Serenity in the mail. Both NIB packs came in quick and clean! Thank you, sir.
Old July 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Serenity's 6/30/13 Tradelist - Added some board games

Non-HS Haves: I'm not desperate to get rid of any of these, so please try to price them fairly if you make any trade/sale inquiries. They're all excellent games, just not games my wife is fond of, unfortunately.
Confrontation: Lion Army Box NIB
Space Cadets board game
Claustrophobia board game
Nightfall, Nightfall: Martial Law and Nightfall: Blood Country

Serenity - Claustrophobia was just re-released so the price just got kicked in the jacobs; it's probably worth maybe 30$ max at this point since it's 48 new with free shipping.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/134912

Set up an account at FortressAT.com and create a trade thread. People will want these over there. Note on the thread that you did it at Superfly's request - they will give you some credibility, and I'll vouch for you in the thread.

I'd love to buy it, to be honest. Unfortunately, too much Heroscape spending of late has caught the attention of The Boss.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Serenity's 6/30/13 Tradelist - Have Confrontation Wolfen

I completed a great trade with qt. bangerang. I don't see a trade thread in his name, so I'm posting it here.

Communication was top notch. Very considerate, generous and a heck of an artist. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:54 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Serenity's 7/14/13 Tradelist - Added New Haves

If anyone is looking to pick up some of the new Varkaanan units, I have an unopened Wolfen Army box for trade or sale. Contains 3 squads of Elian Sidhe, the Varkaanan Darkclaws, Swiftfangs, Quickblades as well as 2 soon to be released Varkaanan heroes.
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:10 PM

vanwhackjob Woo who?
Re: Serenity's 7/14/13 Tradelist - Confrontation Wolfen Army

Another awesome trade with Serenity!

Good trades with: phil413ican, Sherman Davies, OrcElfArmyOne, Serenity, beholderthedm, Mossman, tfelts, evilwevil, Nabsten, sixthflagbearer, sadpony, The CEE
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM

Re: Serenity's 8/21/13 Tradelist

::Bump:: Still have lots of things for trade or sale.
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Re: Serenity's 8/21/13 Tradelist

Updated Haves and Wants

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades