Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lady Death (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, doesn't seem to be much in the way of discussion - @Lord Pyre seems to have completely vanished. Should someone else take over the design under these circumstances, like we did with Miss Martian?
Technically I'm running it - it had stalled out for a long time and I dusted it off and ran the initial for it. We're just active enough right now that I haven't been thinking about it much, nor felt the need to push LP too hard, and I did want him to be involved in any tweaks if possible.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:33 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Which is why pulling it for now may be best until he gets it figured out.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Wow sorry guys didn’t realize it’s been so long. Life is crazy, and is going crazy fast right now. Doesn’t feel like March already.
I’ll try to get my thoughts here in the next few weeks! But yes pull it, I thought we did that right when we decided to tweak the design!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sheesh, he is like Beetlejuice, you said his name three times.
Old June 16th, 2018, 07:22 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@Lord Pyre , is this design ever going to happen?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 16th, 2018, 06:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Haha, wow sorry! I'm a busy busy guy right now. I've had some ideas for some thematic changes, but I'm in the middle of a film project right now, so I'll have to dig through my office in a few days and see if I can find them again.
Time gets away from me now, sorry guys!
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Haha, wow sorry! I'm a busy busy guy right now. I've had some ideas for some thematic changes, but I'm in the middle of a film project right now, so I'll have to dig through my office in a few days and see if I can find them again.

Tell us about your film project if you get the chance!

Let us know where you are here when you can and we will help you through it.

Really would love to see this one for the 10 year anniversary!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 26th, 2018, 12:37 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Tell us about your film project if you get the chance!

Let us know where you are here when you can and we will help you through it.

Really would love to see this one for the 10 year anniversary!
Yeah I'm pretty excited to get this one done. Lady Death just recently had a new comic come out (Her rights are back in the hands of her creator!), So I'm going to catch up on the new stuff to see if there's some more inspiration, but I do have a direction in mind otherwise.

And have you heard of (Or experienced!) escape rooms? Super super fun and I recommend to anyone who likes puzzles. But my friend and I are working on intro and ending videos for a local room, so the players are a bit more immersed in the story. Pretty cool!
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:26 PM

That is cool. Two of my friends and I did a real early one at Gen Con back when it was in Milwaukee. We kicked its ass. We were one of the only groups to complete it and had the fastest time.

The funniest part was we got all the way to the end and got into an escape pod when my one friend who had the special power of getting one question, asked basically what next?
The response was close the door behind you. That was it. We won.

Sounds awesome LP. Link us to the videos sometime if you can.
Old June 26th, 2018, 04:55 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is cool. Two of my friends and I did a real early one at Gen Con back when it was in Milwaukee. We kicked its ass. We were one of the only groups to complete it and had the fastest time.

The funniest part was we got all the way to the end and got into an escape pod when my one friend who had the special power of getting one question, asked basically what next?
The response was close the door behind you. That was it. We won.

Sounds awesome LP. Link us to the videos sometime if you can.
Awesome! They're so much fun. I did a couple in Milwaukee last year, I don't remember the business name but it was in a huge office building. Hard to find, and kind of creepy to walk through at night, but the rooms were great. My friends (Who my clients are actually renting building space from!), have done like 70+ rooms all over the place. They always say that the one I'm working with, and one in Green Bay are by far the best two they've done, which is pretty darn cool too.

Not sure if they'll want the videos released outside of doing the rooms, but we'll see!
Old June 26th, 2018, 05:03 PM

Oh right on, that makes sense. I was thinking there may be a promo video in the mix.
Old June 26th, 2018, 07:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

My university board game club has done events at Escape the Room places a few times now. I've only had the chance to go twice, but they were both fun experiences, despite my group failing to escape both times. We are hoping to design our own Escape the Room event this coming Fall, so hopefully that goes well. We've designed and run two Murder Mystery events in the past, but they have not been stellar.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library