Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 27th, 2007, 08:01 AM

graham1800 has disabled reputation
Heroscape Bases

Hi just a quick question does anyone know where I can get hold of the bases that are used for heroscape miniatures.

Graham

My life is like Steven Kings room 1408. I just wished I took a boardgame before I step into the room.

Life is a game so let enjoy it together.
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:31 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
You can only get them by buying Heroscape.... Another option would be to go on E-Bay and find extra Master Set figures for sale. They should be pretty cheap!

-Ski
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:40 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I have a few sets I need to get rid off... so if you can paypal me $16 including shipping (USA), and I will send you 2 sets (60 figures/bases) of USED figures from the master-set (RotV) that you can pluck the bases off of, and use the figures for arms, legs, guns, wings, and swords... These are part of a used lot that I am selling off in another thread.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...127&highlight=
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:41 AM

that guy has disabled reputation
Click on the House Mouse Games link above. You can get master set figures cheap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion