Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: House of Cards - Free Army Card Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikinglad View Post
I was wondering, are people generally trading away duplicate cards for commons that they have more than one card for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I will need to do an inventory again, but I have a bunch of cards and now (the last lot I bought from craigslist was full of partial squads) a lot of orphans. I think we should get an Orphanage thread started.
Here's one answer to your question. It's also my answer. Which reminds me, I need to post up the cards I have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online