Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 25th, 2015, 11:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
He's missing his ability to punch ghost's by humming the ghostbusters' theme.
+ another hundred cool abilities.

~Dysole, in full support
Old September 26th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
He's missing his ability to punch ghost's by humming the ghostbusters' theme.
You know, I actually thought about that! But in C3G you can always punch intangible things anyway. I'll just have to hum it myself whenever he attacks ghosts.
Old September 26th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The one odd thing is he has ES which is ranged but no ranged attack.
So he can only attack from range if attacked first from range.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 26th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

We'd have to approve Dr. Mcninja first, but I don't see why he wouldn't make it. He'd have my Yea vote for sure.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 26th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dr. McNinja already failed a previous vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 26th, 2015, 12:01 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm kind of surprised by that, and I wonder what the reasoning was. Things have changed enough (new Heroes, and Dr. McNinja has had a sprint run), that I think he might pass a new vote.

Old September 26th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess you changed your mind then, TB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
He does do shurikens and such sometimes, but not enough that I felt his normal attack should be ranged, and the Evasive Strike felt more important to me than some kind of shuriken special attack. (I specifically wanted ES over other similar powers as a nod to the Doc's Batman obsession)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
I'm kind of surprised by that, and I wonder what the reasoning was. Things have changed enough (new Heroes, and Dr. McNinja has had a sprint run), that I think he might pass a new vote.
I'm also a little surprised. McNinja does have the need for a custom figure working against him, but that's really it. Theme-wise, he's the main character of a superhero comic. Fits right in.
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I guess you changed your mind then, TB.
That's entirely possible. I think back when it was voted on (which I can't remember if I was voting or not), there were no print versions of McNinja and we were drawing a line against web-only.

Old September 26th, 2015, 01:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I'd be okay with that. He essentially only carries a few ninja stars or throwing daggers and thus only uses them on defense as a counter strike type action rather then use them all up on a purely offensive move.
Old September 27th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If it is theme based then go for it. It just seemed weird without the theme context.
Evasive Strike would be a nice power for my Wu Wang design.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 1st, 2015, 11:12 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I chatted with Trollbrute a little bit about Drusilla, and he suggested that I post this in the Public Design Thread and get some feedback from the other Buffy fans.

NAME = DRUSILLA

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LIMITED PRECOGNITION 8
Before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, you may choose an opponent's Army Card and view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen card.

MESMERIZING GAZE
After moving this figure, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, for the rest of this round the chosen figure may not attack, and rolls 2 fewer defense dice. Undead figures and destructible objects are not affected by Mesmerizing Gaze.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

One of the things TB had to say was that he didn't get the theme behind Mesmerizing Gaze. I wanted to clarify that Drusilla has hypnotized people before, most notably was Kendra the vampire slayer before she killed her, and Giles to interrogate him by making him think she was his deceased girlfriend. When she does this, she usually says "Look at me, Dearie. Be in my eyes. Be in me." People are usually rendered helpless by her hypnosis, but Giles was a bit resistant, though not enough for that to affect either of their designs in my opinion.

Also, can anyone think of a better class than Psychopath?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy