Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Wong (Final Editing)

Well, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say: we're certainly glad to have ya!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2013, 09:39 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great job Flame G!

The cards lot super! I'm pretty stoked to be seeing the vision coming close to its conclusion.

Do I put these images in the first post now or wait for discussion about them?

Last edited by Skeeter700; June 11th, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a question to our wordsmiths: Is the Kan's Oath special power currently worded correctly or should it be:

Kan's Oath
Anytime Wong is adjacent to his Master and Wong's Master rolls defense dice against an attack, you may choose to have Wong receive the wounds instead of his Master.
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That definitely does seem clearer.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Wong (Design Phase)

With the current wording it would seem that Loyal Manservant would be able to alter Special Attacks and I don't think that was the intention (correct me if I'm wrong). Copying wording from Captain America, I believe it should be worded as such:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attacks.
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:16 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Great job Flame G!

The cards lot super! I'm pretty stoked to be seeing the vision coming close to its conclusion.

You can go ahead and put them in the first post so they're easier to find. When I update them, they'll update automatically.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:18 PM

The game rules are that special attacks cannot be modified. It's how Captain America gets away with this on his Tactician special power:

Quote:
All friendly figures adjacent to Captain America add 1 extra die to their attack, and 1 extra die to their defense.
No specification that it's just "normal" there. Also nothing about it not being leaving engagement attacks. But we know from the game rules that only normal attacks are affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
With the current wording it would seem that Loyal Manservant would be able to alter Special Attacks and I don't think that was the intention (correct me if I'm wrong). Copying wording from Captain America, I believe it should be worded as such:
Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attacks.

Old June 11th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The game rules are that special attacks cannot be modified. It's how Captain America gets away with this on his Tactician special power:

Quote:
All friendly figures adjacent to Captain America add 1 extra die to their attack, and 1 extra die to their defense.
No specification that it's just "normal" there. Also nothing about it not being leaving engagement attacks. But we know from the game rules that only normal attacks are affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
Ok np. I was referring to the C3G version however.
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:43 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Great job Flame G!

You can go ahead and put them in the first post so they're easier to find. When I update them, they'll update automatically.
It's been done!

Could you please update the Kan's Oath special power to add the word 'the' (I've done this in the first post already) when you have time. Thanks!
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:46 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Great job Flame G!

It's been done!

Could you please update the Kan's Oath special power to add the word 'the' (I've done this in the first post already) when you have time. Thanks!
Updated!

Riddler
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me - the only problems are that Wong looks a little big scale-wise to me (that table should at least be up to his waist, I think). I'll wait for our resident masters to check in to make sure everything's in order, though.

First post should be updated with Art by, and release info, but there's no release info yet, so...
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:00 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Looks good to me - the only problems are that Wong looks a little big scale-wise to me (that table should at least be up to his waist, I think). I'll wait for our resident masters to check in to make sure everything's in order, though.

First post should be updated with Art by, and release info, but there's no release info yet, so...
Updated with bigger background.

Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library