Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
When will we hit a half a million?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapers.com Index
Our users have posted a total of 496606 articles
When will we hit half a million?
Old February 19th, 2008, 10:14 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: When will we hit a half a million?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
When Wizards of the Coast straighten out all of Hasbro's problems. (Slow releases, Nakita glut, terrain set to large hero set ratio).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
hmmm...If I push myself I can probably do it by midnight...
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I project April 7th - no rhyme or reason, just guessing.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:17 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Pun intended?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Pun intended?
, well.. not at first, but yeah, sure, pun intended

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I was just noticing last night we were getting close to 0.5M posts. I'll say we hit the mark on March 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
When Wizards of the Coast straighten out all of Hasbro's problems. (Slow releases, Nakita glut, terrain set to large hero set ratio).
I have a funny feeling the Large Expansions will soon be extinct in the brick-n-mortar world (at least the pack as we knew it, but not the contents). I know Paul had said in the WotC thread that some more Road/Forest boxes were being distributed. I'll be amazed if we actually see more of them show up on store shelves. You can tell I'm an optimist can't you?
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Considering the massive glut of deletion worthy threads ... I would hope the fifth of never!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:42 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
By Saturday, February 23rd. Possible sooner.
Old February 19th, 2008, 03:22 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
No ... not you, a man of your occupation and position ... change of career? Bookmaker now?

What is the deal .... what is the world coming too

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
What is the deal .... what is the world coming too
Ah, that is exactly the point...this may be an apocalyptic moment! <grin>

Actually, the usual shape of my slight, self-diagnosed, OCD is and obsession with counting and numbers. I seem to notice them slightly more than the average person. And there were 34 steps from the street to the house we lived in when I was ten.
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online