Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 15th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II)

Figure, Bio, R&C, Playtests, SP Formatting, Spoilers, Unresolved Discussion look good.

Just one a suggestion on the Powers:

Quote:
PHASE MASTERY
Shadowcat can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After moving Shadowcat on your turn, you may choose one figure she moved through this turn:
- If the chosen figure is a small or medium friendly figure, place it adjacent to Shadowcat. The chosen figure does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
- If the chosen figure is an opponent's figure, it rolls 1 fewer defense die when attacked by Shadowcat this turn, or 2 fewer defense dice if the chosen figure is an Android.
(Or include tiny, if you like. Just as long as she's not dragging Rover around, the power makes sense to me)
Old July 1st, 2020, 11:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up or down in a single turn.
OK, I think when playing with skyscrapers at the Con, we realized that a wording update was needed here, or that last line breaks the game. Like she can't jump/be thrown off of the top of a building as is.

Here's what I'd suggest:

Quote:
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up or down with this power in a single turn.
Or, alternatively, you could just cut the "or down" part. Is that really serving a purpose now? It doesn't say it ignores falling damage, so presumably she'd still take that if she decided to move down 12 levels as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2020, 01:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd do this, which I'm pretty sure is the intent anyways:

"If you do, Shadow may move over water without stopping, ignores elevations when moving, and may not move more than 12 levels up or down when moving this turn."

If you elect to use the power you can't jump off a building with her, essentially; a little hacky but it gets the job done.
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We were trying to phase her through the floors. The limit of 12 already made it tricky to do with the bookshelf's as they are more like 16 levels from floor to floor. We used some hexes to build up from the floor so she could try to phase up after first moving on top of them, but dropping down still seemed off as she couldn't opt to phase through the floor and just risk the falling damage that would apply when she did. I'd just cut the down part from the power all together. Keep the limit on going up, but if she chooses to fall and take falling damage that is her choice.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up in a single turn.
I agree with YK. I would just do this.
Old July 9th, 2020, 12:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. Capping downward movement doesn't make sense to me. Would love if we could move on this one.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2020, 01:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe we should check in with the LD to find out his thoughts are before making any changes here.
@Gutudak , or @Arkham if it's quicker for you to give him a call, was it intentional for her to not phase down through floors of a building? Would you have a problem it we updated her card to do so?
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:54 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

He's asleep atm, I pinged him though with the current discussion.

I'd imagine he'd agree with the idea of leaving going down uncapped, as that seems thematically accurate. Moving up anything usually takes more effort than down. I could see logistically her only being able to get so far up in a turn, but downwards she'd be able to move quicker/more efficiently/risk any excess damage if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadowcat may move over water without stopping and ignores elevations when moving this turn. Shadowcat may not move more than 12 levels up in a single turn.
I agree with YK. I would just do this.
You'd want to make sure it still only applies to Airwalking, otherwise we're still missing the original point of contention:

AIRWALKING
Before moving normally with Shadowcat, you may subtract 3 from her Move number. If you do, Shadow may move over water without stopping, ignores elevations when moving, and may not move more than 12 levels up this turn.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:47 AM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I am in favor of just removing the downward restriction, as Arkham put it phasing through floors makes sense and something she has done many times in the comics.

Take it easy.
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks for chiming in. With the LD on board with dropping the down restriction, I think we can go ahead and update the card. It's not something I see as needing a points adjustment.
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see it needing a point adjustment either for the record.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM

So do we have clearance to get this updated?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library