Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 26th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Mech Bay

I can provide an email if that works better.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 28th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ryougabot, I seriously doubt you are going to get in any legal trouble from posting a link, whether his website is legal or not...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 28th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Ryougabot, I seriously doubt you are going to get in any legal trouble from posting a link, whether his website is legal or not...
It is not me I am worried about. If he gets in trouble, it will go away.

He hasn't uploaded anything since 08
link

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 28th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

This is great timing. Due to an unforeseen medical condition, I need to downsize house and things. I have to purge all of my stuff that I do not need or can not move. Great news is I have two xerox boxes full of BT sourcebooks, rulebooks and magazines. I think I will aim for 5.00 a book plus shipping. I want to send it to a good home and feel I should give you guys first shot. I am in the process of making a list of what I have, so I will post ASAP. The good news is that I have an electronic copy of what I have to purge...so there is a silver lining I guess...

I don't look forward to what is to come, but knowing that my collection is not going away completely is a good thing.

-Ryougabot

Old November 29th, 2014, 11:20 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It has been so long since I have played so I will have to pass. I will ask a few friends, they may be interested. Sorry to hear about the forced move.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 1st, 2014, 01:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, sorry to hear of your plight. I am no longer collecting Btech either, unfortunately.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old December 23rd, 2014, 04:31 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
It is not me I am worried about. If he gets in trouble, it will go away.

He hasn't uploaded anything since 08
link
That was fast. The server has been down for a couple of days. I hope it is not permanent.

-Ryougabot

Old June 1st, 2015, 03:28 PM

Played Battletech pods over the weekend and had a blast.

I am going to be way more competitive at Gen Con this year.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 10th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

I just saw this, I want to try it out for my Battletech (as well as HS) needs.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ywords=hexpack

-Ryougabot

Old June 10th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

So they've repackaged the old Btech mapsets or are these new?

Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:24 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

I believe they are generic maps that come with hills, roads, and water that you can place on the maps to create terrain as the scenario demands. Imagine 2d Heroscape with printed elevation

-Ryougabot

Old June 23rd, 2015, 11:27 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Interesting...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online