Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 26th, 2008, 10:56 PM

hakysak is surprisingly tart
What about the Flagbearers

I ran a search and tried to find the answer to my question, but I had no luck. So...

Is Toys 'R Us doing the flag bearers this season? I remember seeing the photo by Wizards earlier this year regarding packaging of expansions with the flag bearers in the box. I haven't seen anything of the TRU website about them. Does anyone else know or have seen them yet?
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker
Re: What about the Flagbearers

Toys R Us no longer carries Heroscape, once its gone its gone.
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Mutt is correct. We don't have any solid info on the future of the Flag Bearers other than that WotC is "looking at options".
Old November 27th, 2008, 01:46 AM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Looks like they'll be in the same camp as the GenCon promo figures, except that you won't even have the option of doing a repaint since they aren't reworked molds of other figures.

When we see these come back out (i think is doubtful) then we'll probably also see GenCon figures also offered.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old November 27th, 2008, 01:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

There's always a chance that WotC and TRU will come to an agreement in the future and in turn a re-release of the Flag Bearers would be easy. Until then though, ebay it is...

FYI, there are still two Sir Gilberts on the shelf at my local TRU, if anyone wants one, I'm more than willing to pick em up and ship as long as I'm reimbursed.

-insert signature here-
Old November 27th, 2008, 02:24 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Another option is NHSD. Ours had one of each.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old November 27th, 2008, 11:55 AM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn't mind seeing a reprint of lava terrain, either.
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:21 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygon View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing a reprint of lava terrain, either.
Personally, I'd rather see a new release of lava terrain, but we've beaten that topic (and this one) to death elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

My guess is that if TRU doesn't pick it up, someone else will. I remember reading from someone that used to work at TRU that those sorts of exclusive contracts generally only last a couple years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:23 AM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
Lightbulb Re: What about the Flagbearers

Well if nobody picks it up and you happen to have some extra (unopened) Flagbearers, there's always a good idea to sell your unopened TRU-exclusive items. You could get quite a bit of money from that.

Do I really need a signature?
Old December 18th, 2008, 06:24 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe they sell them on HouseMouse and if not there then try ebay.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 18th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe they sell them on HouseMouse and if not there then try ebay.
Sandra is all out and has been out for a long time. eBay is your only choice.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News