Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 27th, 2022, 03:47 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: May 21st, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
I could do the 25th ( and might actually prefer it), how does everybody else feel?
25th is good
Old May 29th, 2022, 08:23 AM

kabarbour is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: May 21st, 2022

I would prefer it be either the 11th or 25th like they suggested. Will be out of town between those dates
Old May 30th, 2022, 01:25 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: June 25th, 2022

OP updated. If you're able to bring a map, please do and make a post in here so that other people know what still needs to be brought.
Old May 31st, 2022, 04:15 PM

Cinci_Player is surprisingly tart

I would love to come!

I’m just starting to get back into the game, so I really can’t help with the maps due to lack of expansions, but if regular terrain can help at all I’m willing to bring some.

Super excited to play again!
Old May 31st, 2022, 05:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci_Player View Post
I would love to come!

I’m just starting to get back into the game, so I really can’t help with the maps due to lack of expansions, but if regular terrain can help at all I’m willing to bring some.

Another one!

If you have RotV, both Aeon and Highways & Dieways only need RttFF (1 and 2, respectively). So if you can bring the RotV terrain, one of us (possibly even me) can bring a set or two of RttFF.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:13 PM

Cinci_Player is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
I would love to come!

Another one!

If you have RotV, both Aeon and Highways & Dieways only need RttFF (1 and 2, respectively). So if you can bring the RotV terrain, one of us (possibly even me) can bring a set or two of RttFF.
Consider it done! I can bring an RotV set.
Old June 6th, 2022, 08:54 AM

kabarbour is surprisingly tart

I can bring Aeon and Frostmire
Old June 6th, 2022, 11:42 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What maps are still needed? I have all terrain but Thaelenk Tundra. And I only have 1 RttFF so I can't make Highways & Dieways
Old June 20th, 2022, 10:18 PM

I'll bring Battlefield 23 Saturday
Old June 21st, 2022, 07:43 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hi all,

Honored that you'll be playing with Odin Wept! Just wanted to say, the latest version — the one that'll be used for ScapeCon — was updated a week ago. So if anybody downloaded the build instructions more than a week ago, you'll want to download the new one.

The link in the OP is the right one. But for convenience I'll just repeat it here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...85#post2518885
Old June 21st, 2022, 05:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
I would love to come!

Another one!

Consider it done! I can bring an RotV set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabarbour View Post
I can bring Aeon and Frostmire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I'll bring Battlefield 23 Saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Hi all,

Honored that you'll be playing with Odin Wept! Just wanted to say, the latest version — the one that'll be used for ScapeCon — was updated a week ago. So if anybody downloaded the build instructions more than a week ago, you'll want to download the new one.

The link in the OP is the right one. But for convenience I'll just repeat it here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...85#post2518885
Thanks, Typhon! I actually already have OW built with the updates to bring on Saturday (give or take some substitutes here and there because they were tied up in another map at the time). Looks like we'll have Aeon, Frostmire, and Battlefield 23 as well. @Cinci_Player if you can supply an RotV, I (or maybe @Phantom ?) can bring a couple RttFF to turn it into Highways & Dieways.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:37 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I can definitely bring the RttFF, after doing an inventory apparently I can't make two Aeons because I'm missing a bunch of lava tiles

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events