Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 16th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
No card previews from Gencon.

Lost in all the madness that was/is/will be the DnD disscussion, was there were no card previews from Gencon. I was really hoping to see the cards for the Granite Guards and Tree monkeys. Not a big deal really, just odd.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 16th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: No card previews from Gencon.

Maybe you just couldn't find them. Did anyone here on HSers find them?
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

I don't recall seeing anything myself, and I imagine that would make front page. As far as I know at this point I think the best we have are Retlaw's pics of the boxes from GenCon. I imagine it won't be too much longer until we've got something, though.

If I'm mistaken I apologize, I might be out of the loop. I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if that's the case.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Usually only figures and terrain are teased at GenCon, though, right? I don't remember us having card previews at GenCon in the past.
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll preview the cards before the set comes out on here. They just like to take their time with these things.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2009, 10:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Usually only figures and terrain are teased at GenCon, though, right? I don't remember us having card previews at GenCon in the past.
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll preview the cards before the set comes out on here. They just like to take their time with these things.
They did show us a few cards from wave 8 at past Gencons, but wave 8 was a special case, I think... That one took a while to come out.
Old August 16th, 2009, 10:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True, I remember that now. Just a couple of glimpses, though. We did get some impressions of what these guys are all about in this set, though. So it's not a big deal that there is no card info yet - it'll come.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
True, I remember that now. Just a couple of glimpses, though. We did get some impressions of what these guys are all about in this set, though. So it's not a big deal that there is no card info yet - it'll come.
Yeah.

You know, at first I was disappointed we didn't get any card previews or any other information, but then I just kinda realized that they just revealed Wave 10 AND a Master Set. I stopped being disappointed...
Old August 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Really can't wait to see the cards for those rock guys and big foots from Wave 10.

Old August 16th, 2009, 11:14 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I remember seeing cards for Aquilla's Alliance as well. I think the Gueri Oni card used the teaser image for quite a while, actually.

Old August 17th, 2009, 09:06 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

It would have been cool if Craig showed up with a card or two and played them against the championship winner
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Disappointing but not really surprising IMO. I expect to see card previews a month or so ahead of the release dates like we have the past couple releases.

-insert signature here-
Old August 17th, 2009, 10:09 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
They did show us a few cards from wave 8 at past Gencons, but wave 8 was a special case, I think... That one took a while to come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I think I remember seeing cards for Aquilla's Alliance as well. I think the Gueri Oni card used the teaser image for quite a while, actually.
Lets not forget that they previewed a few Marvel cards for The Conflict Begins. Iron Man was supposed to have an Explosion Special Attack along with his Double Attack, but they got rid of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion