Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM

jedijon has disabled reputation
Proof for wave 9

Wow, some community suckas!
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=retailer/releases

Click on the October calender, or direct link: here

I guess if were going to flagrantly lock threads I'll keep the info to myself next time. 'Course, what does that matter? You can bookmark the above link...

<edit from bunjee to avoid confusion>
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18856

Paul. I'm going to guess you cannot confirm the above?
The stuff in that thread is not true. I don't have a release date for Wave 9, but I do know that it can't come out in 2008 - all the oil price increases, plus all the economic changes in China have really hit our factories hard, so a lot of stuff has moved around (as you can imagine, some of Hasbro's larger brands take precedence when you've got huge cost pressures across the board).

Last edited by bunjee; June 8th, 2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: To make sure all the important information is in the first post.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Proof for wave 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijon View Post

I guess if were going to flagrantly lock threads I'll keep the info to myself next time. 'Course, what does that matter? You can bookmark the above link...
You could have just said this in the first thread and saved yourself alot of headaches.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

You could have just said this in the first thread and saved yourself alot of headaches.
Yes, but thanks anyways JediJon!
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

so this begs the question...what am I doing holloween?
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
True that, I think I'm staying home for the day! .
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
You can probably still put on your Hermoine costume and go Trick or Treating and still have time to play a game with the new stuff.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Baron of Beantown V

I have a feeling you're going to recieve a lot of Possitive Rep. now, JediJon! . Mine sent.
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hope nobody gave you negative rep for being the first to give us info on Wave 9.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker

I don't know whether to pos rep for accurate info, or...
Quote:
to neg rep for poor attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijon
I guess if were going to flagrantly lock threads I'll keep the info to myself next time.
Dude, there wouldn't have been a lock if you cited your source when we asked.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I have a feeling you're going to recieve a lot of Possitive Rep. now, JediJon! . Mine sent.
I am not sending pos rep because he should have just linked the calendar or said how he knew in the first place....sorry dude you could have been a star.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh, well, sorry about that, bucko! Guess you weren't just pulling stuff out of thin air!

Still, I kinda doubt the validity of it. But hey, who knows... I'll certainly mark my calenders either way.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I hope nobody gave you negative rep for being the first to give us info on Wave 9.
Why?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News