Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite dragon?
Mimring 24 9.09%
Nilfheim 103 39.02%
Zelrig 37 14.02%
Charos 42 15.91%
Braxas 58 21.97%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 23rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
has been BANNED

Jonathor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What's your favorite dragon?

i think charocs is my favorite dragon he is lethal and excellent fighter and very hard to kill.... barax is the most irrelevant dragon i think as she can be killed very easily and of not so use
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathor View Post
i think charocs is my favorite dragon he is lethal and excellent fighter and very hard to kill.... barax is the most irrelevant dragon i think as she can be killed very easily and of not so use
Welcome to the site!

While Charos is a great Hero fighter, Braxas is quite effective against, well, most things. Her best use however is against high-cost, high-defense squadies.
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:12 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

While Charos is a great Hero fighter, Braxas is quite effective against, well, most things. Her best use however is against high-cost, high-defense squadies.
He is not welcome, for he is a bot!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:33 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

How can you tell?
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

How can you tell?
His signature is a period, his location is Country-State-Major City(town) and he has no knowledge of English grammar. In his first post, he asked about other versions of the games on this sites, which only someone who took a quick glance would ask, because there is only won game and it only has one version. In another post, he just said to buy the cheapest option which requires no prior knowledge of HeroScape while still sounding like an answer. In this post, he did show some knowledge, but we did say that braxas is the worst dragon, which anyone that has ever actually played Heroscape would disagree with.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:25 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Ahhh, I see. I liked the way you applied your analyses.
Old August 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

How can you tell?
His signature is a period, his location is Country-State-Major City(town) and he has no knowledge of English grammar. In his first post, he asked about other versions of the games on this sites, which only someone who took a quick glance would ask, because there is only won game and it only has one version. In another post, he just said to buy the cheapest option which requires no prior knowledge of HeroScape while still sounding like an answer. In this post, he did show some knowledge, but we did say that braxas is the worst dragon, which anyone that has ever actually played Heroscape would disagree with.
Neo, I salute your enthusiasm, but as I already told you, we need more evidence. This user has violated no Terms Of Service, and until that happens, we cannot act on anything. Bot-proof = hammered. Gut-feeling = maybe, maybe not, but we'll see.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 25th, 2012, 03:29 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

How can you tell?
Personally I don't think he is a bot at all, you say...

Quote:
His signature is a period
What does that prove? While I have know idea why he/she would put a period as his signature, it does not prove that he is a bot as most bots put the thing they are advertising in their signature.
Quote:

his location is Country-State-Major City(town)
If you look at the posters before me, you will see that his location also says Country - State - Major City (Town) as do a good amount of people who just joined the site.

Quote:
and he has no knowledge of English grammar.
Heroscape is targeted at kids 8 and up so this poster could very easily be 8 years old, if that's the case then we should not ridicule his spelling/grammar.

Quote:
In his first post, he asked about other versions of the games on this sites, which only someone who took a quick glance would ask, because there is only won game and it only has one version
Maybe he was talking about the different master sets or something, he also might not have known that heroscape got discontinued, it did not really make front page news. Is it so bad to be enthusiastic about a game you know little about?

Quote:
In another post, he just said to buy the cheapest option which requires no prior knowledge of HeroScape while still sounding like an answer.
What does a bot gain from answering that question if he doesn't have any links to advertisement? He was probably just try to help but did not really know the market for Heroscape products.

Quote:
In this post, he did show some knowledge, but we did say that braxas is the worst dragon, which anyone that has ever actually played Heroscape would disagree with.
Although your opinion is shared with a large portion the the community, it is still, in the end, just an opinion, and you can't fault someone for haveing a different one than you. If he just started playing he might have had a bad experience with Braxas or a good one with Charos that would skew his opinions. You also have to remember that everyone's meta game is different based on there collection. Braxas is strong versus squads but if your just starting out and don't have a lot of commons then Braxas would be less effective.

Edit: FWIW I chose Nilfhiem

Last edited by infectedsloth; August 31st, 2012 at 12:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles