Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 14th, 2015, 07:47 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2015

10th Annual Hexes In Texas

National Heroscape Day and Tournament - Richardson Open style!!!! Backyard BBQ and Heroscapring extravaganza!!!

This event will be held in Dignan's backyard. We are limited in space and accommodations so this event will be capped at 20 people (sorry). We will have a BBQ before the actual tournament. If you want to join in on the BBQ, simply sign up on the list below and bring along a food item (chips, sodas, etc).

Details
Where: Dignan's home in Richardson - Send dignan a private message for the address please

When: Saturday, October 17th, 2015 - BBQ to start at 11:30, games start around 1:00.

Entry Fee: None

Prizes: Bring an item for the prize table if able. It can be anything you think the group might like. Most people will be bringing stuff in the range of $10-$20. This can include games, comics, books, DVDs, etc. Used items are acceptable as well.

Tournament Format:
Double Blind - Kill 'em all!!

Army Construction:
  • Point limit: 500
  • Starting spaces: 24 hexes
  • No marvel allowed
  • Restricted List: Each army can only have one card which is on the restricted list below (you can have multiples of the same common). Example: An army can have Raelin, but then you can't have Krav, or rats, etc. If you have Major Q9, you can't have Stingers, etc.
Restricted List:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps

Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs

Spoiler Alert!

Attendees (capped at 20 people):
Spoiler Alert!

AFTERMATH:
video by twilkerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
DUDE!!!! That video is awesome. Great job, man. Here are some shots that I took. But now they are totally lame in comparison.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; November 1st, 2015 at 02:14 PM.
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:51 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2015

Maps and glyphs will be updated by end of the week.

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean

Old September 14th, 2015, 08:38 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2015

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Tmac2200
Old September 14th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2015

Cannot make this one. Same day as JDRF Walk.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 15th, 2015, 09:13 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Boom. And Yes, I'll have Brats to fire up!

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 15th, 2015, 11:11 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Tmac2200
4. AnubianWolf88

Maybe:
1. Gladdragon

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 19th, 2015, 04:38 PM

Thanks for chiming in!!

DrL says he can make it but he hasn't posted yet. We will need to bring tables and chairs. We will know how many as we get closer to the event.

We also need help rounding up the usual suspects. So many of our group no longer visit very often. I ask that we try to reach out to those peeps to let them know we are a go for fall tournament.

Sorry you cant make it, rym; maybe you should look into having that JDRF Walk whatever thing moved out? You want to raise money for a good cause or play Heroscape????

I updated with maps and glyphs:

Maps & Glyphs
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 19th, 2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old September 19th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wish it were that simple, R˙chean.

The walk is city-sponsored. It's not our doing. We just do our best to raise money and awareness and show up to support that community. As an aside, and certainly not to derail the thread, but we've (meaning my family and friends in support of my son) have raised upwards of several thousand dollars over the last 5 years and we will diligently continue to do so.

Do I want to play Heroscape? Absolutely. I love the game, and even more so, our dwindling community of players that still plays this great game. I know it's too late for this year, but maybe next year when the Walk date is set we can plan NHSD around that? I miss seeing and playing with you guys and look forward to being able to do so soon.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 19th, 2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Yes, I know your post was serious-in-jest, but felt an explanation was still necessary ;-)
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:17 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Tmac2200
4. AnubianWolf88
5. Tmacdad

Maybe:
1. Gladdragon
Old September 23rd, 2015, 12:11 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey I might be able to make this one, but I think it will be only myself.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old September 27th, 2015, 08:05 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Gladdragon is unavailable, so it's just me - maybe +1 as my daughter (9) is thinking about joining us. We'll see how her level of play comes around over the next few weeks.

If you haven't built/played Exposure yet - do it. It's a blast and the permanent Thorian is a definite influence.

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 30th, 2015, 08:15 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Tmac2200
4. AnubianWolf88
5. DrLivingston
6. TmacDad
7. Joe
8. Brody

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day