Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:36 AM

randy426 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling Several Sets

Greetings,

I have several Heroscape sets I am hoping to sell and know very little about them. I want to sell everything together and so I was hoping you may be able to tell me what a fair price would be for all this. I have the following:
- Heroscape Master Set
- Expansion: Marvel Comic Heroes
- Expansion: Swarm of the Marro
- Expansion: Battle for the Underdark
- Expansion: Fortress of the Archkyrie
- Expansion: Orm's Return
- Expansion: Volcarren Wasteland
- Expansion: Raknar's Vision
- Expansion: Road to the Forgotten Forest

Thanks,
Randy
Old January 24th, 2013, 08:04 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling Several Sets

Our buy site is back up (after being down for a few months). Of course I'm a reseller so you might not get as much if you pieced it out. If nothing else though you can use it as a guide of the least you should take for your items since you know you can sell it to us.
Just google Auggies BUYSITE and read the homepage for directions (it's short).
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You might want to move this post to Sales and Sightings forum, you would get a lot more replies.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:29 PM

Klehae is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I live in Grand Rapids. If you end up wanting to sell those I would be interested in buying them as I am looking to start a collection myself and you seem to have a nice one. Get a hold of me here if you are interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion