Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 4th, 2011, 12:35 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

I've done it before.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
I've done it before.
How? And are we supposed to be able to?
Old September 4th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
I've done it before.
When I was a supporter, I was never able to delete my posts. Maybe it's involved with a different group?
Old September 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I've done it before.
When I was a supporter, I was never able to delete my posts. Maybe it's involved with a different group?
I can do it on some posts but not all strangly enough.

Old September 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've done it before.
Or it used to be a function that was available, but was later revoked by an admin(revoked to all site supporters/users, not just Swamper).

Remember, Swamper's been here since '07, so it's quite possible).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 5th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I believe you can only delete posts if no one has commented after you posted. At least that's how it was. Maybe it was something that could be done on the old software.
Old September 5th, 2011, 02:28 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was able to for awhile after I joined C3V.

But then again I was also accidentally given full admin rights for a day so that probably doesn't mean much.

EDIT: I can't now, so both mine and minivan's theories are off.

Old September 6th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
...or a user can delete their own posts (although I think you can only do that if you're a site supporter).
Wait, what? I've read about people who could delete their own posts, but then the Admins removed that power since, apparently, they weren't supposed to have it. But now you're saying that Site Supporters are supposed to be able to delete their own posts?
Well, I thought they could, but it looks like I'm wrong. Perhaps, as someone opined, site supporters once could delete their own posts, and then that power was removed. I don't specifically remember anyone doing that, but of course I'm not omniscient or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've done it before.
I can do it on some posts but not all strangly enough.
It's also possible for certain groups to be given "override" permissions that only apply in certain fora. I didn't see any "delete own posts" when I glanced through those just now, but there are obviously a lot of combinations of usergroups and fora, so I could have easily missed some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Recently on a couple occasions I was about to give out +rep but noticed the person had their rep hidden and decided not to give the rep. Is this wrong of me and against the spirit or intent of rep? I believe they can still see the rep message so I am thinking I made the wrong choice. Thank you.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:17 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Recently on a couple occasions I was about to give out +rep but noticed the person had their rep hidden and decided not to give the rep. Is this wrong of me and against the spirit or intent of rep? I believe they can still see the rep message so I am thinking I made the wrong choice. Thank you.
Just because they don't want to flaunt their popularity (or even potentially unpopularity) doesn't mean that they particularly mind receiving +rep. It's still nice to know someone appreciates you as part of the community.

L.K.R.
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I hid my rep for awhile becasue i was tired of people comlaining about rep and realized i cared a little too much about rep so turned it off to help stop my pride and encourage others not to care as well. Afterwards, I could still get rep, but it did not show up in my user control panel feed so the only way to see comments was after I noticed my rep # went up or down, I would have to manually click on the rep scale icon on posts I made that I thought might get rep until I found it. This was annoying, so every now and then I would turn rep on, go to my user control panel to see rep comments, and then turn rep off again, hoping no one would notice. This got irritating after awhile so I changed my mind and just left rep on.
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My memory is that they can't see the message (unless they toggle their setting and look), but I could be wrong. (EDIT: Looks like I'm not wrong--thanks, lefton4ya, for clarifying!)

I'll admit that I sometimes pause and decide not to give rep when I see the rep bar turned off. Not a lot, but sometimes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online