Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 16th, 2010, 09:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Swamp Thing: Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Here's my suggested edit:

THE GREEN
Instead of moving and attacking, you may place Swamp Thing on any same-level swamp or grass space up to 10 spaces away. If Swamp Thing is engaged when using The Green, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Swamp Thing with The Green, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

I think that would keep him in check just fine without limiting draftability at all and it's also about a line shorter than the current version.
I hate the "same level" restrictions.

Why is 5 spaces "teleport" bad? And can you really not foresee how a huge teleportation power on a figure is incredibly dangerous when they can also heal each time they use it?
Yeah, at this rate, he can easily kill Thor, and potentially Superman, by hitting them a few times, and then running away to heal, and repeating.
I think a 5 or 6 teleport would be good, without the restriction for same level. That way he can kind of fly, and still be able to run away, but for actual flying figures, they could still catch him, which makes sense to me, because if you want to beat the earth, fly above it, ya know?
Old August 16th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think a same level restriction would be perfectly thematic here, though. It doesn't make sense to me for him to use this power to scale huge mountains and the like ...
And if it's same level, then 5 spaces isn't even worth it in Superscape.
Either way, I think a minimum of 8 spaces is needed. There are very, very few C3G units that can't make up 8 spaces and get in an attack in a single turn (and those who can't are mostly being drafted for things other than their own offensive prowess).
I'd oppose this going as low as 5 spaces. I think that's lame, not very "super," and not appropriate for SuperHeroscape. I think saying that 8-10 spaces for this power is too much is an overreaction. I think 10 spaces if there's a same level restriction or 8 spaces without that restriction works just fine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

8 spaces seems a good compromise and is the same number of spaces that Nightcrawler can Bamf! when he doesn't attack.

Changing the first post again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 16th, 2010, 10:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can live with that. And I think if Griff still thinks 8 spaces on this is broken, he's been drinking too much crack.
I'll playtest this one if he decides he doesn't want to yet. But, first, whole set testing to do tomorrow and map to build tonight!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2010, 10:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

So... Invisible Woman gives bonuses to scientists?

Was that intentional or not?
Old August 17th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 17th, 2010, 02:55 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Front page, under synergies.
Old August 17th, 2010, 03:23 AM

No such thing as a Fantastic Force Field power ...
Now Fantastic Forcefield 4 on the other hand ...

Old August 17th, 2010, 04:44 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No such thing as a Fantastic Force Field power ...
Now Fantastic Forcefield 4 on the other hand ...

Quote:
Old August 18th, 2010, 06:54 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Swamp Thing: Design Phase - Needs Initial Playtest

maan I love it and hate it when these small spoilers on what your doing in the secret society of C3G comes up

PLease give us some more soon!!
Old August 18th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
THE GREEN
Instead of moving and attacking, you may place Swamp Thing adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece or on any swamp or grass space up to 8 spaces away. If Swamp Thing is engaged when using The Green, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Swamp Thing with The Green, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SWAMP STRENGTH
If Swamp Thing is on a swamp space, add one die to his Attack and Defense.

CUT DOWN TO SIZE
When Swamp Thing attacks with a normal attack, he receives one less fewer attack die for each Wound Marker he has.
If the front edge of the 4-hex evergreen is 8 spaces away, can he placed on the far side of that (11 spaces from his current location)? The wording seems unclear.

Since he only has a normal attack, you don't need "with a normal attack" in CUT DOWN TO SIZE.

I think Griffin said he was taking on the initial playtest.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 18th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If the front edge of the 4-hex evergreen is 8 spaces away, can he placed on the far side of that (11 spaces from his current location)? The wording seems unclear.
Since he only has a normal attack, you don't need "with a normal attack" in CUT DOWN TO SIZE.

I think Griffin said he was taking on the initial playtest.
The Green seems pretty clear on the number of spaces to me. He can be placed up to 8 spaces away and that space must be adjacent to an evergreen tree or jungle piece or on a swamp or grass space.

As for Cut Down To Size and Swamp Strength, I'll get the wording modified now. Thanks!

Also, it's first come, first serve on the initial playtest. Griffin was going to do it but playtested someone else instead while the spaces on The Green got changed.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library